Reviews for What Might Have Been
Phanma chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Poor little Erik :-(
Phanma chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
From heavenly to heartbreaking.
LePhantomessa chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow. Please continue, I imploire you, please!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
sorry...i said i'd put it on my favorites but i forgot to check the lil box. still lovin' it!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
oh...this is really good, really sad... i can't wait for more! *adds to faves*
TheGreatKatsby chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
This is marvelous, another work of art *though I expected no less from you*; the concept of blending the "might have been" to the harsh realism of Erik's life is ingenious, and it switches, according to plan, effortlessly from fantasy to reality-giving the eerie, subtle impression that if Erik had been born handsome, the difference in his life would accurately correspond to your descriptions. My friend and I had the same idea, to collaborate on a sort of humorous version of Erik's alternate universe-but I humbly back down now. Superbly well-written.
The Rain Man chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Well. This is refreshing. The idea is marvellous. The inter-woven tales is splendor. I love it. I was, I admit, confused, for it doesn't quite corrospond with it's caption. Oh well. I love it,as I said. It should turn out interesting indeed. Though I do see you coming to trouble in the near future, when Erik, and Eric, part down seperate paths. But it will work. I cannot wait for it to. Though the part where Erik leaves is probaly going to be the hardest part to tell if you carry on the way you are. Goodluck though. I would offer my advice, but I presume you have thought it through? Anyway, I will be watching in glee.
Gerik Phan chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Cool! Ihave often wondered what would happened if Erik wasn't deformed.A rose to you! }~}~~
aeipathy chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
This is so horrible, in a beautiful way. It's so striking to see how his life might have been, while simultaneously looking at the way you interpret it to truly have gone. I'll keep an eye on this.
Elriowiel1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Wow, this is wonderful. Please, update! It's just...very sad, watching one part where he is hated and the other where he lives in love...Great story! please update soon!
Quiet2885 chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
I really like this! It will be interesting to see if Erik's/Eric's personality changes without the deformity. I can't wait till he first meets Christine...especially Eric. Keep Going!
Moon Avenger chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Oh! Poor Erik! *resists urge to comfort Erik and ruin sadness of story*
whatanoddgirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
omg... aw! i love this concept. nicely written, as well. Poor little Erik! *tear*
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
This is so sad...wow. Great job with this, I really like how you set up the contrasting circumstances. Aw... it just makes me so depressed to think of what he might have had...anyway, you're making me think, update soon!
Rooklyn chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
::Retrieves Punjab lasso from wall::

::Sneaks up on Madeleine...::

Well, you know the rest...

Great story! I was nearly in tears by the end. You infuse so much passion into your words, so much emotion. I am in awe.::bows::

Only one thing really REALLY bothers me. His name. I know you addressesed this in you first chapter, but I just have to say it. His name is Erik. Erik with a K! I'm sorry. It just really bothers me. I've been reading phanfiction for a long time, and to have to suddenly change his name in my mind...well, I just can't stand it.

Please, please, PLEASE consider this! I am just too distracted by the spelling!

Okay...::takes deep breath:: I'm done now. But other than that I LOVE your story! ::Puts on author alert list::