Reviews for Birthday Bliss
Inactive14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
AWWWW! KAWAII! :)
NEWandKIC chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I love fluff! Great story. Too much cursing for anything in the K category, but other than that awesome. Oh, and can not say enough, how much I loved that you put Myouga in the story! I don't think I have ever read a story with him in it! And he was perfectly in character!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
i always love the inuyasha kagome birthday moments but i wonder why they never had even one episode of a birthday in the anime or manga series

did they i dont think so cause i didnt read many of the mangas yet and not so sure about the anime eather but anywho great story and nice fluff! _
loveulots chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
c'mon weres the special kiss i red the hug but no kiss wow
Initial A chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aww, that was cute! Nicely done!
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*adds fourth aw* that was the sutest bit of fluff iv'e ever read!
emptylink chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Can you add some humor too?
enriya chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Like they say aw

I loved it

It was soo cute

Nice Job!
tita chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ...

BUT NO KISSING AW!

BUT STILL I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT PLZ WRITE MORE!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Inuyasha and Kagome forever.
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very cute! I like the three aww's, too!
Clad Magi Gar chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Yeah, sorry but this one needs to join all the other inu-fangirl fics...in the trash. This suck beyond all belief. Some are great, but this blows ass.
RogueSummersLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
nice! _ i love fluff *soft sigh* Keep the stories coming...
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Cute. Kagome seemed a little OOC. I don't think she would have been so dramatic as to say, "I'm never going back there again!" I would imagine something less dramatic and more angry, like, "Stupid Inuyasha! He's such a jerk!" or something. Just my opinion. Cute, nonetheless.

~Amethyst~