Reviews for Capture the Flag
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is so Ichigo! You certainly got his tone right. And it was both gunny and meaningful - good work!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That last line did it for me...I squealed like a little girl just gifted the world's largest ice cream cone :D:D:D I have to do it- AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:3
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love Ichigo. Seriously. I'm almost sure that he was really thinking that.

I love the emphasis on 'name my sword', because he's just a moron like that, and I love the last line, because, again, he's a moron like that - and if I could, I'd put italic.
Anguish of My Love chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Love~

Simply because, even though I don't think Ichigo talks complete-and-total-bastard-y (though, I L.O.V.E. that interpretation), it brought a huge smile on my face and I couldn't help giggling.
Versintia chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Seriously cute.
Pin Needle chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ha! This was funny! XD
lovieta chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh, I loved that! Your Ichigo is amazing:)
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
so true! and it was written wonderfully! i enjoyed reading it!
SorrowfulButterfly chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Funny and damn cute! (Because Ichigo would totally think those things.)
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Priceless. And woah, I'm dumb. Only now figured out you write Bleach fanfic's too. But hell, you're really good at this girl. I bow.

There was so much humor in this, I almost cried myself silly with laughter, trust me. And it flowed so nicely - it was so Ichigo in pointed words and sharp sarcasm that it almost hurt.

(and I love still how you end your stories - it always makes me smile)

Onto the next one.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Man, poor Ichigo is in denial up to his forehead, isn't he? ;)
velfire chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I like how you followed through Ichigo's thought process and nailed it on the spot. Especially the commentary. They're definitely things he would say or think. Heh. Awesome work!
openwindow chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
WOW~!

going on my favorites list!
rukiaprincess chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
ahahahahahahaha...THAT WAS AWESOME. You're really good at portraying Ichigo. I seriously feel like you connected with him in a way that described him to a T. REALLY NICE.

AWESOME

Ichiruki goodness couldn't be any better.
SilverStarr chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Haha! I loved the run-on sentences! After all, that's how a human mind works. And Ichigo's thoughts were quite amusing, things I could definitely imagine him ranting on about mentally. .