Reviews for Shotgun Wedding
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
i was amused, very cute story!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
AWESOME! :3 keep up the good work
KoolBrunette06 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
haha this was soo fucking funny! And the ending? didnt expect it at all! haha
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
that was fun!

Ropes and poles to restrain to unwilling husbands... $5

Wedding kimonos to dress to unwitting brides... $300

Food and gifts from an entire village... $500

Having Hachi come in to save the day... priceless
d2queen chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
I enjoyed this story hugely! Great job.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
That was so FUNNY! I loved it. I started cracking up about a bajillion times and my brother asked if I'd gone insane.

It was well written, AND I really hope you write a sequel...this was so good!

I also loved the part where Inuyasha is like, "Atta girl," and "I didn't know ya had it in you".

This story is amazing, just amazing.

*OlasDelMar*
Manic 8-Ball chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
So I've got this writer's block, and funny thing, I can't do anything but read other stories when I do get it (not to steal ideas, mind you, it just kind of puts me in the mood). Anyway, I'm working on an Inuyasha fic and I thought maybe I'd read some of your Inuyasha fics for inspiration. I do not regret it.

I like it when people are able to take a storyline and just kind of insert a little vignette into it that doesn't interrupt the continuity and could really fit in anywhere. This is a great story in that way already, but the dynamic between the characters and the mess-oh, the mess!-it's just like something that would have happened in Takahashi's plotline. I like the way you developed and the humor was perfect in its tone and timing. The ending is really great too-I can hear snippets of the goofy music from the series reading that part.

Great story! I think I might go back to mine now-I'm motivated by your greatness! Thanks again.
Rachel chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
OMG THAT WAS LIKE THE PERFECT STORY. it was the perfect mix between funny and romantic. I was doubled over laughing. i loved it. send me anymore inuyasha stories you write! thanks for the laughs!

rachel
Maori chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Are you kidding? This is like, the cutest thing ever!

I love it _
Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Aw, I was sort of hoping it would end up being legal. Still very much fun!
Sunraia chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
*tries desperately to hit "next" button*

*curses*

aw! this was so good I want to read more! *whines and tugs emania's arm, begging her to write a sequel*
Rin-elwin chapter 6 . 12/3/2005