Reviews for Shotgun Wedding
Mashy Merch chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
haha! very funny! this aggressive kagome is absolutely hilarious! and Inuyasha's "go girl" comments. just great. I DO think that there was a little bit of too much sentimentality with the girl servent and stuff. But, I guess that was needed to get the shard...still...i wished there was more funny there. Great story. Loved it!

;p majel
nyaaaaaauuuuuuuu chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
That was really cute!

I think it could use a little tightening up in places, but it was definitely worth posting!
kagomereincarnated chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
omg! i love this! :) it's so creative and well written! excellent job! ;)
mgnc chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Hey Emania! I don't really get the HACHI thing...Mind if you'll explain? I only get the fact the Hachi pretended to be the monk but I don't understand about the Pinky face! Aw man, i'm out of place again!*whined*

Oh well, atleast i got to read i very good story!

mgnc chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Aw...Please make the last chapter the longer than the previous chapter!

Thanks and Later!

mgnc chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
I can't think of any reason but I know there is something wrong about the monk. I hope the next chapter wil explain it all.

And Inu and Kag is really cute! The made a realy cute cozy twosome!

SWEET!

mgnc chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
It is obvious that this chapter doesn't have a lot of iformation about the story, and I really wish that the every chapter of your story will be long enough.

At least there is a little info in it!

Cool to Go!

mgnc chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Well, well, well...this is good!

Kag and Inu are going to be married and Mir and Sango as well...

This is exciting and it is goiong to be fun.

I wonder if they are going to kiss...*thinking*

Oh well, I just wish!

Lots of Lucks! Catch up with you later! Gotta read the next chapie!

#mgnc#
SaffyShaman chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
I thought that was the most hilarious fanfiction I have ever read. I loved it! I hope you do write more like it because now I want to read more! Great Story!
sarsaparillia chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
yay! this is so cute! is it finished? i would like to know when u update. this is a really good story! _
Kristen Sharpe chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
This was absolutely hilarious! So many wonderfully memorable moments. Especially Kagome threatening to rip Pinky's arm off and beat her with it if she touched Inuyasha's ears!

And, the twist at the end was great. When I hit, "the great dispeller of dark clouds," I knew something was fishy about that monk. But, I thought he was Shippou actually... and that *he* had the Shikon shard, thus explaining how he could hold the illusion so long. And, yeah. Wild theories aside, I loved that twist. I loved the whole thing!
mydoors431 chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
priceless. when u introduced the monk(Hachi) i thought they would have really gotenn married!
Literary Litany chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Oh, that was pure GOLD! GOLD! I haven't had that much fun reading a fanfic in to long. it was simply wonderful, and I loved every second of it!
Reia chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Hilarious and sweet. A lot of short stories seem to be rushed, but this was just perfect. Bravo.
alejandra chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
really good keep up the good work your doing great!_
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »