Reviews for Shotgun Wedding
Iram chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
It might be silly, but it still merits tons of reviews. The concept was pretty simple - nothing more profound could have been inspired by "Lavern & Shirley" - but you managed to write it out beautifully and give it a surprising "surprise ending", something not many authors on this site seem capable of. While I do consider "Breaking the Habit" by far superior,I cannot compare this gem to that treasure; they are both simply two very well-written fanfics in very different categories. Your writing, like always, is nothing shirt of entertaining.
blu-babe chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
that was so great! i hope you update it, it was fun to read
shiruba neko chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
This was hilarious! Silly fics can be good too, you know. I thank LilacRose for telling you to post this.
Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
cute story. silly yes, but it is worth reading since you write so well. humor mixed with romance is always a good story to tell.
Tiamath chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
Oh, man, this was a treasure beyond imagining! My only regret is that I discovered it after it was finished. ;) Lovely, light-hearted, and genuine. If the rest of you're work is half as well written as this story...you should really consider writing to publish. The world needs more stories that aren't filled with serious, hot romance and teenage angst; the sense of fun that causes most relationships to endure often seems to be lost among the throes of passion.
alejandra chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
really good i can't wait to see wut happens!_
SPAWN-OF-SATAN-666 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
i can only see chapter 1

:: cries ::

can u fix it or send me teh chapters

:: does puppy dog pout ::

lolz

later
gypsymuse chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
Great fun and nicely executed. Thanks!
Mystic-pip chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
OMG i luv this story! keep going hun, and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the update! ciao for now!

-andra
karmarox chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
this seems like a really good story except something seems to have gone wrong and theres only one chapter posted even though there should be 6!
Valdimarian chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
HACHI! NOT what I was expecting! But you had to know that he wasnt a true budist priest or he'd have said "under booda" or something like that. I'm not sure, but I think in a real japanese marrage the couple is bound by a red string, symbolizeing their eternal love. But I could be thinking of chinese culture.

Aw man, I'm still laughing about it, HACHI! Hilarious. I knew that whoever had the jewel would give it to them as a wedding gift, it was as plain as the nose on my face (and I have a rather pronounced nose). I wasnt quite expecting Hikari though.

All in all it was cute, silly, cute some more, and uproringly hilarious.
HMPrune chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Very cute story - I'm really enjoying it!
AmericanMercury chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow! I'm impressed, this is very cute and easy to read! Bravo.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3