Reviews for SPI
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Brilliant! Simply dramatic! Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
minnie sar 1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
just make sam go off on her own you don't HAVE to follow herjust because you like her. other than that i liked it update soon.
despyrit chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
hiya! decided to read some of your other stories, too. Really good! .

And, I saw you mention about the 00:49 for time, I can't remember if it was nighttime or not in the eppeh. If it was, the show was probably doing military time where "00:49" would be "12:49 am" but, if it wasn't night time, i dunno what they ment by the time.

Anyway, good story!
SonicLover chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
I know I'm kind of late saying this, but if you're still accepting suggestions, I'd pick "Animal World".

Great ending, though! Cool.
SonicLover chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Uh, how could someone "nod a no"? It's a total contradiction in terms.

Other than that, this is a great chapter. Cool!
SonicLover chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Thought so. This is what happened in "Major Competition", too. (By the way, in case it isn't clear, "Major Competition" is a real PPG episode. Watch it sometime.)
SonicLover chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Something about this fic reminds me of "Major Competition" from the Powerpuff Girls. I won't go into detail, or I'd risk spoiling something.
SSS9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Please take this suggestion, stop writing yourself into your stories. Its a horrible literary tactic, making them painfull to read.
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Excellent job, once again Mat. By the way, a great Happy Birthday to you!

One more thing, I stick to my suggestion earlier, Animal World.

Well, as Doc Brown from Back to the Future says, "I will see you in the future!"
Farhan Tre chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Happy 17th birthday dude! And guess what? You can now see all the NC-17 rating movies! LOL! Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Got busy and cold last week. Anyways, it's a good fanfic. But I hope to see you post original stories next time

Marty
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Clap, clap, clap.

Nice job. I really like, I really do!

I await the final chapter.
SimmyC chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Not bad. Got SPI pretty much right down. However, I'm not a huge fan of remade stuff since, well, not exactly original. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, one of my stories followed the series closely at first, but I did that in the intention of having a major change in the end. You pretty much sticks to the episode closely from beginning to end with the exception of the addition of you.

I like your "Will the Real Sam Please Step Forward?" Story. More original stuff would be cool.
Tengou chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Licking paint off of works of art? Itches neat! XD

Didn't that feature in one of the TS episodes?

Anyway, intriguing story. Sorry that my review was delayed. I didn't read em up til now
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Well, I thank you for thanking me.

As for the story, you are doing a great job! This is pretty good. But I hope to see the actual episode myself someday, but for now, this is just as good!

I await the next chapter. But do not rush, write at your own pace._
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hey Mathew. Another adequate retelling. I vote for "Ski Trip" for the next one.