Reviews for Stand Up and Walk Forward
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/15
Great chapter
Tzarista chapter 35 . 3/5
great story
really well written and my fav couple
Guest chapter 35 . 5/30/2013
Best story ever.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
please write me
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
I dont think edward is being a jerk,winry is pretty pushy and he also has the chance to get back Al. kinda mean of Winry to distract him atm.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
that was amazing, my name is amad. please let me know if you've made moreeee
fullyinsanealchemist chapter 24 . 9/25/2012
* suddenly crashes to the room where ed and winry's clone were in

" Hey you winry of our world, dont you dare to touch edward! He is not yours! "
WriterFreak001 chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Good but i think this should be rated M
LexieDragomire chapter 35 . 7/2/2012
The story was amazing. Something that really got under your skin and force you to continue reading to find out how will are favorite FMA couple end up. It was a fantastic experience for me since the story was so sad and emotional sometimes and then again it was so like happy and emotional :) You should be very happy with yourself cause you did a great job and delighted many readers :) It is truly a master piece :)
sadana devi chapter 35 . 6/1/2012
lovely story. :)
teacups17 chapter 35 . 3/16/2012
I am sooo sad it's over! This story actually got me into this site. Thank you!
vampireanna'dancer chapter 35 . 12/14/2011
OMG! This is soooooo good! I just finished...eric elric lol XD

How do you come up with these epic ideas? I always go blank on what to write about, I'm not too bad with writing (A english student) but you can't write a story without a topic can you?

Once again your writing and this story is absolutely AMAZING! can't wait for more! ;D
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 35 . 7/29/2011
I'm speechless. I'm crying. You probably know this, but this is beautiful! I love it! It's my favorite story!1 Awzumsauce job!

-Auto-
Hafous chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
loved this chapter a lot 3

but it was so sad, why did ya have to kill Al ? I know you're gonna tell me to finish reading and find out what's gonna happen and that's exactly what's am going to do !
Midnight Kayari chapter 35 . 4/27/2009
I must tell you, I read this story years ago, before I even had a fanfiction account. I loved it, and spent years looking for it again. I was beginning to think that reading it had merely been one of the best dreams I had ever had. You have no idea how relieved and how excited I was to find it again and discover that it really was a real story I had read. It was the best fanfiction I have ever read, and probably the best that I ever will read in my life.

After all this time, I finally found your story again, and it was like a dream come true. Reading it through a second time was just as good, if not better, than the first time around. I will never forget this story as long as I live, and I will thank you every day for the rest of my life for bringing such a beautiful peice of work to this world.

Sincerest Regards,