Reviews for Dawn Of A New World
Laura135 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*sniffles* That was just beautiful, so well written and a pleasure to read, even if I did end up dying lol. Fantastic story.
Haleydoll chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
awsome... absolutly brilliant!

I loved it!

Sad... but true...
harrysmom chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh my that was brilliant. I have to wipe the tears form my eyes to write this review. I think you captured every emotion Harry would be feeling. It was great the way you used Luna to make him see what he'd done was right.

Amazing!

harrysmom
Dark Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Uh-oh. I have to go out soon, and you just made me cry! Now I need to redo my makeup! (wipes eyes) Bu that's the sign of a truely well-written story- you can make people feel the emotions you describe, make them feel the loss and suffering and anxiety, or the hope and inspiration. Beautful fic, keep it up!
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
OMG! I balled so bad! Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
Onigami Nanashi chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I can't believe that I am the first to review this. It's amazing, and would be even without the Enigma Variations in the background. You should copyright that and do it yourself. But, anyway, the story was incridible, though it seemed a little Harry/Luna-ish. That's just the impression that I got from reading it.
Sallywags chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Powerful stuff! You should definitely keep writing! Poor Harry, I can totally see this happening, he is the hero whether he wants to be or not. Great work! X
TwilightArc chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
*whistles* Deep, very deep. A powerful little piece. Had quite a punch.

So what happened to people like Draco Malfoy? Which side did they end up on?

One problem; unless he got a new wand at some point in time after his third year, then Ron's wand should have been willow, 14", unicorn tail hair.

Other than that, good work.

Sorano

Ambitions of Darkness
Marideth chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
that was one of the best after-vldie stories i have ever read! GREAT!
Kaethir chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
.God.

Now that, m'love, is a J.K. Rowling-worthy ending.

Beautiful...Simply beautiful...-sniff-