Reviews for Black Wings
Ken's luver chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
"The universe was laughing at him, pointing and laughing" lol, I forgot about that line in there. Wow, it feels like only a few weeks ago we had that discussion but it was a long time ago.

Another amazing chapter to an amazing story. I really felt bad for Kage, having no sleep, being the leader (having so many people looking to you for guidence and having the responsiblity to keep them alive) it's not easy. I love the way you wrote his insanity and the part where he was in the temple, that was beautiful!

You know I just realized that I picture Reiyama to look like Krad from D. , (funny that).

Anyway, it has to be said, there's something that I can't quite put my finger on about your style. I love it, but I just can't figure out what it is exactly that makes me love it so much. What I do know is that I love your imagery, the mature way in which you write details, all the facts you add in and the way you write a character's deep inner psychological workings.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to more! (any new chapters you have to pass my way would be greatly appreciated and read as soon as they enter my inbox!)

Ken's luver chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Stunning work as always. A rather intense chapter setting a path for great things to come (some good, some not-so-good). I love the fluidity of your work and how everything stands out in your mind, with vivid pictures. I love the maturity of your writing too!

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter!

Ken's luver chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
Oh. My. God. I forgot just how brilliant these chapters were. This story is amazing.

Just when I was craving something of yours to read, you posted this chapter and I'm so glad for it!

There are some stunning quotes in here, "Blue was the color of regret". I love that line so much because you can actually see the sadness in all their eyes.

The beginning with Iori I loved. I'm loving his character more and more in these stories because I feel so badly for him, but also at the same time, I just know there's still something very strong about him.

I don't know what else to say about this chapter to do it justice. I loved it so much. It made me feel really emotional and sad at times, and you have a way of making (well me anyway) sick in the right moments. That part at the end with the Kaiser made me feel so ill for poor Kouji and Osamu.

Stunning work as always. I cannot wait for the next chapter and to read more of what you have (send them my way when you've typed them).

Ken's luver chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Another stunning and sad chapter. I see you tweaked the part with Sakiko's dream and the emotion, I remember commenting on that. It's great now.

Over all the entire chapter was really well writen the and the mood was so well set. This is one hell of a story that I wish more people were reading because they are missing out. I know this for a fact, considering the fact that I know what's coming.

Anyway, stunning work, keep it up!

Lance Murdock chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Funny how even the smallest change can breed so many outcomes. I'll keep tabs on this one.
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This truely is a tradgic tale! After reading chapter nine and the beginning of chapter ten (thanks for sending me that btw) I can see there is a long way to go, but everything is pulled together so well and so beautifully.

Poor Kouji having to see that, it really made my heart break and comparing it to 'With Broken Wings', that was so cruel, what the Kaiser did. I also feel really sorry for Kouichi but that's because I know other things.

I have come to notice that Iori is one of my favorite characters in this story and I find that his and Ken's relationship is incredible. I love reading about these two especially when they are together in the same room, or at least mentioned together. I think it's because they have this incredible respect for each other and Ken understands what Iori is going through like no one else and feels maybe a little responsible. Anyway, I love what you do with them and the situations.

Stunning writing as always, heartbreaking story and I look forward to the next chapter and reading the rest of chapter ten (so far that's my favorite)! Keep up the great work!

jtjtjt chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow. I never expected this! w0t! I loved Broken Wings so obviously, I love this too Please update soon!