Reviews for Children of the Nile
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
*Laugh*
Chaos Magician chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This story needs more Chapters! I want to see what happens to Bakuraand if Yami ever finds the game.
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Update soon! This promises to be highly amusing- particularly when Yami Yugi discovers the game.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aw, that idea is just too precious! Please update soon.
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
update soon !

yyayy! i like this story ! it's funny ! -
Midnite Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
LOL! This chapter was hilarious! YB is so cute! Oh and I wish I had money myself :( Anyway, plz update soon!
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This looks like REALLY big trouble! Lets hope Bakura pays for it before he goes beserk-insane trying to steal it. Needs more chapters!
bohr-d chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hehe...poor Kura. This is great so far- please post the next chappie soon!
mapplepie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
funny. plz update soon!
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Nice so far. _ I love this.. Laughed too hard...
Sweetlilbee chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I LOVED IT. Please update soon. I want to see what happens. . Please Update soon. I loved it so much. I'm ok really. But please update.
Person-X chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Gee, and here I thought GameStop(Formally known to me for all eternity as Funco Land, ah, how times have changed...) was only down here in my mitten! And, oh, how dare they have more money than me! I'd work if it'd get ME video games! Honest! *looks around frantically* Or, or, Mangas, or, maybe, maybe, Shounen Jump..? Or, perhaps, maybe, enough notebooks to satisfy my active imagination..? Ah, but then the world would go broke... -_-;; *sighs* So jealousy, must not hate Bakura and Ryou; gark. Update! And get that GAME! Wo0t!
Silver Nightingale chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Ooh! This sounds interesting. Scratch that! This sounds very interesting! Very interesting indeed! I hope you continue it soon. Hehe! Wonder what the tomb robber's gonna do next. XD
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
very interesting! Ah come on Ryou you're no fun! And I think Ryou had to have had it in his pants or something for Bakura not to have found it! Good luck bakura and UD soon!

The *Queen Of Games*
PLOT BUNNIES INC chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
oh pretty video game...MINE! THe video game sounds so cool. Do they have it in gameboy? uh sorry i'm broke...if i had a spare 30 i would go buy myself the second inuyasha movie *sighs* or another subscription to shonen jump...but life is unfair. *snaps out of it* OH Was i babbling again...sorry *salutes authoress* good work captain!