Reviews for Don't Fear The Reaper
Poo Michelangelo .
Simone Robinson chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
awesome, update soon!
eeveemew chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
These are good, though I was hoping for more :)
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
I loved it, very sad but touching, MH. Can't wait until you update.

MK
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
MH, this is so sad. I'm actually crying T . T. Any ways, I gotta read the next chapter.

*walks away, mumbling something about 'poor Mikey'*

MK
Your.Suicide.Note chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Aw, I liked this chapter too. I think I'd like to read more of this when you write it, so I'll add it on to my story alert list, I guess. I think that you really have the characters personalities captured really well, by the way! (At least Michelangelo's and Raphael's, since those are the only two that I've read so far.) Please consider updating soon? :)
Your.Suicide.Note chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow, I really liked this chapter. I'm interested in seeing what you do with the other characters, because even though this was just the first part of this story, and it was only Michelangelo, I thought it was pretty good!
jennielf chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
So, evidently i am making my way through all of your stuff. Wow. I _love_ the way you write. The little interactions between Mike and Raph are just spot on! - oh! and the "itsy bitsy pitchforks"! Good stuff!

Poor Don and his coffee. :) nice touch.

So, i really gotta know, I dont think Mike was the first. Its a line leo said, or maybe his reaction to Mike's kill...I think leo has already killed, and it haunts him. And Raph was so late? seriously? huh, yeah, i guess that works. :)

anyway, I love your stuff, please please finish some of these? maybe? some day? :-D Ya know, if ya need a beta, or someone to bounce ideas off of... :-)
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
i'm glad that woman treated Raph with respect, it was a rarity indeed/ i fount it ironic when Raph came home & Mikey recognised what happened 2 him & told Leo, Don, & Splinter those words SO now theres 2 more turtles to go until that unofficial club is completely full/ as soon as u can please write something about Leo & Don, i would like 2 see what happens 2 them
LenniluvsBrian chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Good chapter. If it hadn't been for your PM I wouldn't've read. I'd completely forgotten about this. Sorry! Too much goin' on right now-lol. But I enjyoed it & LOVED the ending! ROFLMAO!

UPDATE!

Lenni
Ash1984 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I just loved all the witty smart-assed comments you had Raph say in here, totally true to character! This story just rocks, I love it. Very good plot idea too, I have always wondered how each turtle would react to killing. I'm thinking Don is going to have the worst time coping with it, even if it is justified. Keep up the good work!
greshunkai chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
wonderful series, beautiful writing-characterization spot on!

looking forward to more! thank you.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Ah, another character expose' on first kill. Nicely done. You did Raph well, although some of his lingo confused me a bit.

I don't know if bodies fart so close after death. I think a bit of time has to lapse, first, a few hours, maybe? Not sure, but I am going to do a bit of web-surfing to find out. Just the way I am, gotta know, kind of explains why I like Donnie the best.

And speaking of which, I think Don-san will probably have the hardest time with his first-kill. Of course, you'll probably surprise the heck out of us, too. :0)

Leo? Well, Leo is more bushido believing than Raph or Mikey, so he'll reason it away as a necessary evil when evil challenges. Then again, we might see something unexpected, too.

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Sitruunus chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is so well written. I loved it, and this deserves a spot in my favourite stories list!

I can't wait for the next ones.