Reviews for Angels and Ballerinas
Wowowowoowowwow this was AMAAAAAZINGGG
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
nice
phanatic chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
I am an EC shipper but this time i just had to go for meg o well
Great story
DreamingLove2013 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely adored this story. Even though I'm a major Erik/Christine shipper, I really wanted Meg to end up with Erik in this story. I felt like she deserved it. Either way, great job on helping us feel Meg's emotion in this story. It was absolutely painful to read about her love for Erik when all he could see was Christine. I felt satisfied that Christine and Erik felt guilty at the end.
Diving in chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
That's so sad, poor Meg.
The Cure chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Congratulations...I have read several phanphiction stories for the past years, and your story has been the only one successful at making me bawl my eyes out.

I don't even know how to start. The depth of Meg's story and the unfairness of her position in Erik's life makes me realize that this ending was inevitable, but if you EVER consider making an alternative, one paragraph ending that doesn't even make any sense...well, if I ever happened to see you in person, I would give you a BIG hug. Haha (but you really don't have to, I'm just humoring the idea).

Okay, enough about that. :) You are really one amazing author due to the fact that you ensnared my attention to this beautiful, yet tragic story. God bless, and write on! :D -Liane
SailorSapphire chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
i loved this story but it's so sad! Poor meg
T'eyla Minh chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I'm two years late in reviewing, for which you have my humblest apologies...

I absolutely adore this, but I suppose you already knew that. Meg is a sorely under-utilised character, and you've added so many wonderful depths to her character. You've almost made me an E/M shipper in the process, and made that relationship so painfully believable. Oh, poor Meg. :(

I'm also glad you touched on the past relationship between Erik and Antoinette (if I'm honest, the Schumacher disaster caused a stirring of E/A in me) because it's another aspect of the story which is rarely touched upon.

Sad to see no Nadir, though. You write him so very well, and he's an important character in Erik's life. I understand why he couldn't appear in this, as it's so ALW-based, but it's still a bit unfortunate he's not there...

I do hope this isn't going to be your last story, by the way. You are without doubt one of the best writers on here, and I'll be very sad to see you disappear... :(

Overall? Bravi! It's wonderful, as always.
gershwin9 chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
Heart breaking and wonderful.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
"In my dreams such beautiful

lovers have found me,

storybook lovers surround me,

nothing is real but I'm flying,

sighing: Where, where, where is my

storybook ending? why does my golden pretending

leave me with nothing to hold but my dreams."

Sorry, couldn't resist. Aw, dang. THIS CLOSE. *THIS* CLOSE and Erik and Meg would have been married! I'm glad Erik and Christine were guilty though, that was a nice touch. Fantastic story, poor Meg, and poor Raoul.
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Amazing. You have managed to do in nine chapters what many cannot do in twenty. I need to go crawl into a corner and cry now. This story was just absolutly incrediable and so heart-rendingly sad. We all like to believe that the selfless and good get rewarded and we will stay close with our dear friends no matter what and true love is always satisfied, but Meg's story, even after she sent Erik after Christine, is just so much more..tangible. Thank you so much for writing this.
Neverland Fairy chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Aw...NOT the ending I wanted or expected. :-(. I was totally going for R/C and E/M. Oh, well.

Still, brilliantly executed. And I'm glad that Erik's so happy!

Write on.
Neverland Fairy chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
This. Is the most beautiful rendering of the Final Lair scene I've ever read, aside from Leroux himself. I would be sobbing hysterically into the monitor if Star Trek weren't blasting in my ear. Poor Christine! Poor Meg!

Poor Erik!

(no Poor Raoul. He got the best out of this whole scenario).

Write on!

*sobs quietly*
Neverland Fairy chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Oh! *shivers* Erik's anger is truly frightening-you've conveyed it so well. Beautiful.
Neverland Fairy chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I LOVE this story. I've never read a phanfic with Meg so utterly complete, and I've never seen the concept of Erik babysitting Meg. Adorable!

Only one nitpick: it would be really nice to have line breaks or at least a few extra spaces between each perspective-it's a little confusing.

The one other thing is personal: "Megan" is not a typical French name, particularly for that time; I hold that Meg's given name is "Marguerite."

Other than that, I love your characterization and voice. Write on!