Reviews for Angels and Ballerinas
sbkar chapter 7 . 4/3/2005
Read the whole thing up to this point...

Really don't want Erik/Christine... Rather have Erik/Meg have a happy ending...

Meg is stronger, more curious, and she has a more vested interest in Erik. I always thought Meg got the short end of the stick, and I'd like her to get the strong, passionate man, without having to kill Christine for him!
DreamsofBeauty chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
Ok that was really painful. Beautifully written, but painful. At several points expected that there would a few murders, maybe a suicide or two and that they would all end up dead in the lair.

Ha, if Meg killed herself it would serve Erik right. . .not that I want Meg to kill herself.

But honestly I'm really mad at him about Meg-and I don't think I've ever been mad at him before.

Anyways. More please, please, please.
DreamsofBeauty chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
OMG Christine is driving me ballistic.
DreamsofBeauty chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Okay I'm crying now. POOR MEG. I am an E/C shipper, but right now I would cheer if he forgort about Christine and went after Meg.
The Mintywolf chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
Oh Heaven. That was *awful*. Not the writing of course, it was gorgeous, and that's why it was awful. Beautiful and terrible. I read this and was just . . . transfixed.

Even with the changes you've made (Meg being there), the scene is *there*, captured so fully and so vividly that there's no escaping from it. You've woven everything together flawlessly so that it's completely believable and *alive*.

Now I need to go find Meg and give her a cuddle. (For everything . . . but the line about the thirty pieces of silver really made me yelp.)

Who will end happily? Meg, I really do hope. And I recall you saying something earlier about this being E/C, though I don't know how permanent an arrangement that was meant as. So really, I don't know at all.
Chat-tastic chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
Oh, Midasgirl...

oh...I have to compose myself.

How is it that you can write a "Final Lair" scene that far surpasses the analogue to the point that it made my stomach hurt? This was so incredibly well written, so tightly wound...so heart-breaking. I'm so glad this isn't the end! I'm so selfish: PLEASE let Meg and Erik find each other! My gracious, when he busted out the thirty pieces of silver, I almost started crying, right up until the end with the throttling business...I want these two to be happy for once! You've done such a great job re-telling this story...please give them a good ending!

Sorry, selfish phase over.

I know whatever ending you choose, it will be brilliant. For the record, I've moved my squees to I didn't forget you! I squee for you!

le chat, blubbering
SQallthings chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Ah! Heart...breaking...so sad. Fantastically tragic, my dear. pray continue
Grace Willoughby chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
i want meg to be happy, and it better damn well be with erik! please?
MonicaOP chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Hi :), well... what if eveyone ends up happy?, please?, I love happy endings to sad endings we have life, and to write happy endings must be more work, but please, please! let them be happy! even if it's not the ending yet. I love this story :), write more please!. Be well and take care
DormouseAnimagus chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
*sobs* Oh dear, after this chapter, it doesn't seem like anyone will have a happy ending . . . I loved your allusions and how in-character everyone is. I also enjoyed how you showed the breadth of Erik's emotions in this chapter-from fury to love to despair. Excellent chapter, though rather heart-wrenching.
aeipathy chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
How torturous, to end the chapter like this! I admit Im extremely curious to see how youll end the story. How far is the end?
CrystalSaffron chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
I really have no idea whose going to have a happy ending! I mean, i guess meg and erik could but i guess raoul and christine could..or you might have raoul and christine be unhappy and erik and meg be happy which would make me very confused because i love e/c but at the same time this story has revived a e/m interest but then maybe it WILL end up e/c and meg and raoul will end up together...oh man, i'm just so confused lol, wonderful story, waiting anxiously for the next installment!
Marianne Brandon chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
What a wonderful, beautifully angsty chapter! After this, I would love to see Meg end up with Erik, but I don't think he would ever recover from his loss of Christine. But if Meg is willing to be second-best...

Lovely writing, really. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Little Sultana chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
OMFG YOU MADE ME CRY! No fanfiction of any kind has ever made me cry...but YOU made me cry! I hope you don't mind if I use this quote in my sig on PFN: "Who was this shade who possessed so many different personas? Angel of Music, Phantom of the Opera, composer, artiste … his own self-mocking moniker Angel of Death … was he any or all of them? And how could one man be so gifted at disguising who – or what – he truly was?".

It's so beautifully written...and it just epitomizes Erik in all of his forms. Oh...I can't wait for the next chapter...I've never been into E/M in my life but I suddenly want them to end up together...but Erik'll never love her...it's sad. I don't know what to do. I think that Raoul and Christine should live as happily ever after as is humanly possible, and Erik should stay in the Opera House and Meg should become like Mme. Giry: ballet mistress, OG correspondant. OR: Meg should like become betetr at ballet until she's Prima Ballerina or something and she never sees Erik again but she knows he watched the shows sometime or soemthing. That would be sad though...adn I'm a sucker for fluff...but this couldn't end fluffy. It can't.
Pink and Black chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
I thought that so far this story is good. I almost cried reading the end of chapter 7. Continue writing. This is an excellent story.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »