Reviews for A Hard Day's Call
One percent chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
THAT'S SO HORRIBLE OF YOU L!

I think he deserves to be strangeled!

no scratch that, his death was fine as it was!

how could he do that! I almost feel that Raito is an innocent being abused without knowing here. which is an amusing thought to say the truth XD
sasuruto300 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
L you dirty, dirty boy. Lol! Even though it was sort of short (for me) it was amazing. The next time Light sees a strawberry again, he might get the idea of visiting L. . . if you know what i mean. evil grin thanks for the story.
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
teehee..._ naughty L..
Tragically Insane chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hehehe... hard strawberries... right... I can't say I'd like to eat hard strawberries but... hard... -coughs- I'm sure Raito will surely like L's "strawberries" indeed. XDD That was quite amusing.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
LMFAO

L YOU DIRTY BOY !
acchi chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Hahaha!

Really funny!

I really like it!

They just like them! Ordinary university boy, ehehe.
Ukitake chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
hard and sticky. ew, that was unpleasent xD. haha, just kidding, anything L does is definetly NOT unpleasent. P anyway, hope you write more fics.
kemp chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
wow... i will never eat my strawberries the same way again
zeynel chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*grins* Nice! very nice... Worse being is that raito, as intelligent as he is, is so focused on 'not being suspected for being Kira' that he might very well miss L's actions and dismiss them as 'L checking to see where and what I'm doing'! *grins*
Toshii chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was an awesome story. I found it slightly funny, also. xD Phone secks. B]
FinalError chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was strange and awkward, yet really really cute. XD I liked it!
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
0.o

*laughs*
laurabryannan chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That was funny. A little out of character, but still a really fun exchange between them. Great job!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
hahaha thats funny! naughty L masturbating while on the phone
Koril Dragonic chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Sick and wrong! *laughs* I am so bookmarking this so I can read it over again!