Reviews for Tortured Souls
Britty chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Are u kidding me? You are a great writer in fact Im jus new to this sight and want to post up my own D & G fic and other types as well... my computer's jus bein dumb so I've been having difficulty. This is greaat! O h please update as soon as possible I luv it!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
I LOVE it, PLEASE continue as quickly as you can!
Yaoi hata chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
wow this is THE MOST FUCKING WORSE FANFIC IVE EVR READ! STOP WRITING SHITTY FANFIC U TURD-EATING DIPSHIT MORON!
darkmalfoy chapter 10 . 11/1/2005
great job!
Liz chapter 10 . 10/23/2005
I love the story. update soon!
Iscarious chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
you were right.. grammar isnt your strongest suite, is it? you should perhaps find a new beta.. uhm.. anyway i really like the story, even though chapter 9 tended to drag on a bit..
ssserpent chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
*grumbles* StiLL no detention! I wonder what's gonna happen there that's so important that it needs a whole chapter and such a long wait...

I like the character of Blaise, it would be cool to see him play an interesting role...
starrysthestral chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Oh! i really like this story! I cant wait till the next chapter. are you going to give any more background on what Tom did to her?
Punkin02 chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
ssserpent chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
You updated! ::jumps around happily::

Oh, I bet Harry is gonna want to kick Malfoy's arse! Hopefully you'll find a nice way of making him find out... ::wink::

Glad to hear more chapters will be up soon! :) Oh and your grammar and spelling isn't that bad, I've seen alot worse.

Cheers
ignorencereekstruth chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
that was an ok chapter, i'm just waiting for the detention! update soon :)
lien-9 chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
good chapter. i liked it,the detention should be interest...)

date more.
Rosco36908 chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
I think it is a great story i hope you continue with it! please do!
ssserpent chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
Why the hell did you stop there for? ;)

I like how their anger and argument brought them together...really romantic ::cough::

Anyway, the characters are well done. I can't wait to see more!

Keep updating
hugz69 chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
KEEP GOING! PLZ! U have to keep writing!

It's so good!