Reviews for Not Quite A Camden
heven-girl-2004 chapter 30 . 7/29/2006
hey its a 7 heaven Lover. I read them al. i mostly like the ones with Keven and Lucy in it. I'm glad that someone is doing something the show, i dont like it when all of the kids a heathly because I'm blind. and i would like if someone would do something like that. thats good iea should make Kay kid have something worng with it.

can you tell me if you have a the other story up and what it called. i reed all of the shows i mosly like Lucy and Keven, you should make Lucky with a nover kid again. that would be good ieda
Babs567 chapter 29 . 8/25/2005
Such a sweet ending! It was a great story!

-Babs
LilGrl4ever chapter 30 . 8/10/2005
great story I read it and I loved it I would like you to read my story. Camden Day-by-day and maybe help me with the information about the pregnancies since I am a kid I do not know anything about it and since you have written a few fanfics you might be able to help me. My email address is mslily13 . Please email me if you would like to help me.
Alyssa chapter 30 . 8/6/2005
In a whole the story was great and very unique. I have no problem leaving reviews when the stories are great like yours:)
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 29 . 8/6/2005
I loved it! I cant wait for ur sequel hope its soon!
dolphin girl202 chapter 30 . 8/5/2005
That was a terrific story., when you work on the sequel will you email me at I would really like to read it and if at all possible if you post this with the other reviews please delete my email address. Thanks

Kimberley
SerenaFelicity chapter 30 . 8/5/2005
cant wait for the seqel. i saw u wanted to know what avadra kedavra meant. its the worst spell in the harry potter books. read the 6th one. they use it alot.
Turquoisejem chapter 30 . 8/5/2005
Avada Kedavra is the KIlling curse for the books Haryy Potter 1-6,I hope that helped your confusion,can't wait for the sequel
angel chapter 29 . 8/3/2005
i though it was great. But what happened to Andrew?
Loper42 chapter 29 . 7/30/2005
that was really good, for your first fic that was awsome. you made three new characters that everyone immediately liked. You had good ending and plenty of good twists.

1-10 i give you a 9, really good

I can't wait for the sequal. While your starting the sequal could read my story and tell me what you think. I got writers block. Its called adopted
acutypie chapter 29 . 7/30/2005
I looked forward to reading you story, and couldn't wait until you would add chapters to it. It was great. You're an awesome write and i can't wait until you write the sequel. Keep up the good work.
littlebunny266 chapter 29 . 7/30/2005
I loved your story from the beginning. Too bad that it's the end now but it's a real good end. Please don't take too long with the sequal.
katherine chapter 29 . 7/30/2005
Is her baby going to be okay? I mean, kicked in the stomach, oxygen deprived...just wondering. Cna't wait for the sequl.
hpgeek151 chapter 29 . 7/29/2005
I absolutely loved it... can't wait for the sequal
SupportOurSoldiers71005 chapter 29 . 7/29/2005
this story was so good...it's one of the best 7th Heaven stories i have ever read...Please write another story...