Reviews for The Miracle of Love
Mew Sierra chapter 1 . 8/10
Poor mint
mestwendyfan chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
i'm sorry about what i said about satou she is not so annoying in this chapter! :) 3 :hug: :love: love the lettucexryou couple!:3
mestwendyfan chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
satou kuroneko seems so like a child but well she is only 14 years old so that doesn't surpise me so chapter! :) 3 :hug: :love:
mestwendyfan chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
i'm surprised that the others mews didn't ask for their family to be great chapter anyway! :) 3 :hug: :love: never thought of the kisshuxminto pairing before let's see what happens by reading the next!u_u
mestwendyfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
great start! :) 3 :hug: :love: poor minto!:(
coc0cococ0 chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
im reading this in 2015, i'm really enjoying it but... can you please finish it? please:)
Reihime chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
don't on with d story.
Emzieee chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
please write some more i want to know what happens
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Retasu/Pai, Minto/Kisshu, Zakuro/Kicheriou, (-Sorry I know I spelt that wrong. I just don't know how to. Sorry.) Purin/Taruto, and Ichigo/Ryou! Masaya gets know one! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Y!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY! Why does Mint have to DDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EEEEE! She's NNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC CCEEEEEEEEEEE! She dosen't deserve to DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sure she dosen't to work a lot and she drinks a lot of tea, but still. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE EEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVEEEE EEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EE!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
please update soon! really good story!
LettuceMid0rikawa chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
This story is so cute and funny! Please try to finish it! I loved it!
hypermonkeygirlX3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
I love the story so far! Write more please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Oh and also...I don't mean to be a little pushy but...WHERE'S THE PxT FLUFF? I'm seriously going through some major PxT withdrawal. But still, awesome story!
KawaiiKoneko-Chan chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
wow luv ur stories! i luv you please put more of them in? thanx a lot!

KawaiiKoneko-Chan
catsRcool chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
i love this story, keep it up