Reviews for The Miracle of Love
tatianakitten chapter 10 . 5/17
im reading this in 2015, i'm really enjoying it but... can you please finish it? please:)
Reihime chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
don't on with d story.
Emzieee chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
please write some more i want to know what happens
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Retasu/Pai, Minto/Kisshu, Zakuro/Kicheriou, (-Sorry I know I spelt that wrong. I just don't know how to. Sorry.) Purin/Taruto, and Ichigo/Ryou! Masaya gets know one! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Y!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY! Why does Mint have to DDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EEEEE! She's NNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC CCEEEEEEEEEEE! She dosen't deserve to DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sure she dosen't to work a lot and she drinks a lot of tea, but still. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE EEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVEEEE EEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EE!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
please update soon! really good story!
LettuceMid0rikawa chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
This story is so cute and funny! Please try to finish it! I loved it!
hypermonkeygirlX3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
I love the story so far! Write more please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Oh and also...I don't mean to be a little pushy but...WHERE'S THE PxT FLUFF? I'm seriously going through some major PxT withdrawal. But still, awesome story!
KawaiiKoneko-Chan chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
wow luv ur stories! i luv you please put more of them in? thanx a lot!

KawaiiKoneko-Chan
catsRcool chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
i love this story, keep it up
Syrus Stalker and Yaoi Fan chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
UPDATE SO!ON
Sheena-MFfan chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
Awesome man, just awesome! This story is so well done! And I'll mention that you got every character's personality pretty much perfect! God I love this fanfic! Update soon!
Lucy Westerna chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
MORE MORE MORE! hehehe
luckysdays chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!I CAN'T WAIT!

~Mew Tenshi~
TsubakiTwilight chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Please add more chapyters!