Reviews for Lifted Nevermore
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 18 . 9/26/2005
I think... this is my favorite story for Raven. Maybe my fave in general. It was very suspensful, clever, and angsty. I love this story, it was good as a nightmare. But if it was a nightmare, why would there be views from Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire? Again, I love this.
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
Uh... wasn't Starfire the newest part of the team? I like the story; it's a good long story. Haven't seen one of these stories in awhile.
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Awesome Cyborg chapter. He is totally in character. Boo-yah!

One of the best lines:

“Robin’s just cranky that things aren’t going his way for a change. He thinks ‘cause he’s the leader it gives him more of a right to hide stuff than we have.”

Had me thinking about Cyborg and Robin's relationship. Remined me of "Wavelength".
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Cool first chapter. And awesome line to leave the chapter off with. I like the connection to Poe's "The Raven".
VerVerdy chapter 18 . 7/4/2005
This is a SERIOUSLY good story!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 18 . 5/17/2005
Very good. I am impressed. *nods, eyes wide open, jaw slightly dropping*

I had no idea that it would end like that. Nice suspence. *smile*

I love suspense...even if it kills me...
SpawnOfTails chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Kevin, I must say...I had some trouble understanding the beginning, but that's just me cause you know I haven't been a Teen Titans' all. Lol. But bit by bit I'm starting to get it...I'll have you know I am on Chapter 10. Booya.

And your recent reviewer...Don't marry're mine. P. I love you Kevin and Honestly...I love your work that I have read and viewed..."No Need For Ed" was awesome

*cough*Too many italics*cough*
Magpie's Lament chapter 18 . 2/9/2005
This. Was. So. COL.
Mint Dragon chapter 18 . 2/9/2005
Wow...that was definitely interesting...especially your ending. The suspense in this story was very tastefully done, and I am very, very impressed. It is a truly awesome piece of mystery. I would only encourage you to go a little easy on the italics. All in all, a masterful work of fiction. I applaud you.

-Mint Dragon
RavenStarfire chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
HOLY sh*t.

That had to be one of the best fanfics I've read. That was a freakin' Poirot-style mystery twist near the end...I did NOT expect that at all.

You can write, dude. Keep it up. That was an awesome story.
KaipazuDarkMatter chapter 18 . 2/7/2005

I know I'm your brother, and my opinion may seem a bit biased, but still. As you were writing this thing, I was loving every chapter. Everyone is perfectly in character and even a non-shipper could love this story.

You truly outdid yourself. To think your fanfiction used to suck (ha! see, I'm not biased afterall). If only I could think up an awesome plot for some Teen Titans fanfiction. (

Bravo, my dear brother. Bravo.
Sprox chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
I finally read the whole thing and I have only this to say: Wow. You are an AWESOME writer. I DEFINITELY wasnt expecting it all to be a dream, thats for sure. Great job, I loved it all.

~Sprox 083
dragoon-bane chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
holy crap! that whole thing was a dream? you ever get the felling of wanting to hit yourself for being so stupid? i've got that right now! (starts hitting self) im kinda glad though because bb and raven are my favorite characters. good job and keep up the good work!
Preventer Cloud chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
*applauds* Braviscimo. You are truly a master of suspense. I never even saw that ending coming, and I was thorougly relieved it was all a dream. I was riveted to your every line and neuance, and can't wait to see what your next story is like. But I do now I will be eagerly waiting to see what comes along.
Magpie's Lament chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
I can NOT believe you've only gotten five reviews. This is truly beautiful work! Try updating a little slower, waiting for more people to review instead of a whole bunch of chapters at once. You seriously rock!