Reviews for The Music of the Night
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Oh. My. God. Why have I not found this story before? It is amazing! Another Phantom/LOTR fic. You are absolutely amazing, mi amiga. I don't know what I'd do without you. I especially like the Grima section (but of course, Grima/Eowyn is only the best LOTR pairing ever!) It captures the essence of his feeling for Eowyn in a few perfect, heart-breaking sentences.

And I'm finally getting up off my lazy ass and updating "Traitor" and possibly "Black Poison" soon... I may even be adding a new AU G/E fic, if I edit and add enough to it. My apologies for taking so long, but Junior year is just not easy, with piles and piles of homework, plus I've been utterly possessed by this obsession with Syndrome and the Incredibles recently, and I'm just now starting to get back into my other fandoms too. Shame upon me, and I PROMISE they will updated soon.
i likes it chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Hey, I never thought anyone would write a songfic like this, but I'm glad you did! I liked the idea of giving a verse to each of the villans, it fit them perfectly. Now how about a songfic with the same style except for our heroes?Please?
LadyBaelish chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Well, since you haven't written any new Grima things in foreveer... *pointed stare* ... I am forced to reread the old stuff if I want to find anything decent in this section. And since I'm here I may as well review, eh?

Anyway, it's POTO/LOTR... Squee! And I love the attributing of different parts of the song to different characters. Very apt. You did a great job of setting the right character to the right bit of the song. Though the Morgoth/Gollum ones seem like they could almost be switched. Ah, well. 'Tis good!
L'AmatricedeTrappes chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh this is beautiful! I particularly like Morgoth's and Grima's. Very interesting idea for a fic. They all identify so well with darkness but are so completely different in what it means to them. Very nice.
Harry Hippie chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Oh, I love it! Absolutely inspired! The poetry/music part was excellent. I think I would like that put to music, yes yes. what the darkness means to each villian was just awesome.