Reviews for Great Minds
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Lol! This is so awesome! It was so funny and hilarious! I loved it!
flimsysky chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hilarious! Love it! :)
Bluszcz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! Amusing, well-written and somewhat... fresh! For lack of a better word :D You should definitely continue writing, I would love to read more of your works!
sensoray chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ack! i wanted it to continue! i think you portrayed them both very well! i hate when people write them out of character, congrats on a wonderful story :)
Wooooot haha chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loved it! I liked how they were so childish and funny (although they seemed like old men in some parts). The conversation made me laugh :) They, especially Light, sounded so childish that it was so cute~ You kept them in character, too. Thank you for the fanfiction.

Van
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was perfectly awkward and amusing, lol.

And at the end L was like... 'no contest, etc, etc. We should do it again sometime' does he mean the kissing orrrr what?

Am i missing something?
FireCookie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
daww,cute!liked the last scene in the bed a lot x3
IsobelAnis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You know.. this was so totally in character for them both I can't help but love this. Also the excahnge of words, and L's way of punishing Raito.. just great. I really liked his silent "L" treatment of Raito, then the moment when they laid their cards on the table and wanted to get down to business, so to speak, and then the end, and L's last sentence. So true, and also somehow mocking but still nice! Ah, I can't get over how much I loved this! Thanks for coming up with this- I'm sure I'm not smart enough to think something like this up! I just can't imagine what a genius might viably think..
Rook chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This feels ridiculously true to character, and I am terribly amused by it. Thank you for sharing.
Tierfal chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh, my. This is really something - atmospherically, I love the way it jumps right in and proceeds. With the acknowledged childishness, the two of them are wonderfully in-character, and the exchanges enhance that dramatically.

For me, the whole thing really hit its stride at the paragraph that started:

"He noticed the same things he always did when he looked at L..."

and this was exquisite, too -

"L was fascinating to Raito, a new and peculiar entity, a mind unlike any he had ever encountered encased in a bizarre body that reacted to stimuli Raito could never see nor understand."

- capturing their essence in so few words...! :D

"Raito’s stretched straight across his lips, curling at the corners, like some burning pamphlet, plastic laminated."

Just made me shiver; what a downright delightful (er, ha) image, and wrought with dramatic irony.

The repartee that it builds to, particularly the negotiation-argument, was absolutely charming.

What a fun fic - thank you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
wow...just...wow.
xAnonx chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Heh, that was awesome. Good job!
Kura101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I must say this story was a double-edged sword ( I can't think of the proper terminology -_-') in a way. It can appeal to both the yoai and nonyoai fans. Non yoai because it shows what would happen if they did want to get together. It'd be a TOTAL (funny) mess! And yoai because hey at least they THOUGHT about getting together! Plus they kissed! I must say this wasn't the 'sexiest' story I've read but it sure as hell was entertaining! Raito's "Plus I'm taller" had me lol'ing. I loved it! Cheers to happy writing!
Akako-Chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
damn no sex

but other than that i thought it was pretty good
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*applauds* This story was utter and complete genius. They were so in character it was almost sickening, and I have to admit that Raito sizing L up and wanting his mind...dang. Sexiest stuff I've ever read. This story was so delicious while without any sexual content. Way to make it amazing with just tension. Hat's off to you.