Reviews for School Life
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
please update when you get the chance too been sooooo long since you have updated and you said at the bottem of the last chapter that you updated said that you had one more chapter left to write and update when you get the chance to please.
tibbytabby12 chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I loved it. lol Pyro always makes me laugh with his fire obsession.

I love this story its so funny :)

Also love the couples

cant wait till you post again
Matilda chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I Love the story so far but I have one question, Why does Rogue not have her powers? because Remy kissed her and he didn't get affected. Anyway the story's really good keep going!
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
I like it. Keep up the good work.
allyg1990 chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
I like this so far! Update soon!
gambitfan85 chapter 15 . 2/12/2008
Glad to see your decided to finish the story. The chapter was a nice read. Can't wait to see the ending. Keep up the great work.
gambitfan85 chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
Finally, the camping trip is over and everyone survived.
gambitfan85 chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
Camp is turning out to be ah... great... John is just as insane as always. LOL.
gambitfan85 chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
Amara and Pietro are sure in for a great time with the guys and gals.
gambitfan85 chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
I guess John couldn't handle the peer pressure. LOL.
gambitfan85 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Not a bad birthday when your girlfriend gives you a backrub after waking you up. Is Raven some other girl and not Rogue's mom? And again, John's one funny guy.
gambitfan85 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Yes, there back together again. )
gambitfan85 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
Well, Mondays sure sux. Thank god I don't have to go school anymore, but then again I have to go to work. Rogue and Gambit better get back together soon. (
gambitfan85 chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
LOL. Poor Bobby. Make a note to yourself not to piss off the girls. LOL. Anyway, enjoyed John's crazy antics in starting the food fight.
gambitfan85 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Another great chapter. The story just keep getting better and better. Once again, John is one funny character. Nice to see Rogue and Gambit getting closer to each other. Good job of making Jean less bitch-y.