Reviews for Aphrodite to Hephaestus
karone4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
hihi this story u rote is amazing...frist time i enjoyed a story since "the princess and the god" which i read a long time ago...
k chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
nice fic!
slashy-goodness chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
I not only loved this one but the first one. I think you should definately continue the stories.
J chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
i love your stories. LOVE THEM. your writing is phenomenal. write one about Liz, please? she's a main character who hasnt had much light this season or in most stories i read. please just consider it. thanks!
Renee chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
My, oh, my. This is a most EXCELLENT story. I got about halfway through it and decided I better read the first one. Also ANOTHER great fic. Your imagery is wonderful. And I absolutely love the "Ritual of Return," it would go a long way to explain some things happening in the television program! Your tale is a great mix of fantasy, science, even Buddhism-and you are a wonderful storyteller! I can not wait to see the next chapters. I hope you post more again soon.
Margarita chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
That was really, really good - especially since it was a Stargazer fic! ;D Great job!
cameramandc chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This is the best past-life fic I have ever read. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your fics.