Reviews for Never an Angel Be
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aww poor lucius...*sighs* even tho i know he is a arrogant prejudiced DE, i still can't help but wish he wasn't...*muks* i think i just have a soft spot for the pretty people
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Very good, very thought provoking. I do think many of the original Death Eaters thought this after Tom's rise the second time.
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hello!

I do like this OS! Short and clear, I would never have guessed the ending surprise! You explains well Lucius's thoughts and (stupid)decisions, I love this character and for a wile he is not only "the bad one"... Your poem is also great, he fits perfectly with the fic!

See you maybe,

Corail
Darkened-Roses chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Lucius is also one of my favorite characters, and it's not easy to find a fic that captures him so vividly as this. Seeing a depresses!lucius is kind of nice, not very normal.

Darkened-Roses
mikomi bansiki chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
this is wonderful, i like the idea of a repetant lucious, even if i find it highly unlikely. you presented it very well though so i don't mind. have a lucious plushy!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I love that poem at the end...And the story actually. It's one of the very few you see focused only on our dearest Malfoy.

Bravo, and continue writing!