Reviews for Pass the Snogberries
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved it! One of my favorites! :D
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
When exactly was this set? The "I've only waited eighteen bloody years" confused me a bit. How old are they?

Anyway, this was extremely amusing. Nice job.
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is awesome! Weird, but awesome! The writing style's very nice and funny. Good work! :)
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
oh my goodness! the pure, unadulterated fluff and hilarity! i absolutely adore it!
Fishstick The Great chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This. Is. AMAZING!

I sat there for 5 minutes straight laughing my head off at the end of this. The whole idea of snogberries invented by Fred and George is genious :P
StormySeaEyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Good job! I certainly laughed. Classic Fred and George - I'm glad George got what was coming to him :) Silly Ron, eating the strawberries!
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
ha ha! more fluff! yay!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Haha, that was funny. (: Great job!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hahahahahahaha! this was hilarious! fred and george are brilliant. i loved it!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
oh, jeez! this was pure amazingness. gosh, oh dear, im at a loss for words. this was hilarious. i mean i can't believe that you can create something so funny and at the end still have some romanticness. i was just changing my profile and I wanted to write a section called awesome authors, but i couldn't remember your name, so I searched up this story and i'm ready to add you on my list, because this was amazing. the, i looked at your reviews and im like, "HOLY CRAP! I thought i reviewed this. Right now I will review this, muahahaha!" maybe i didn't say excatly that, but im really straying off topic now, so like yeah you are like one of the rulers of fanfiction stories!
Natalie312 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aw i heart this story!
d for delete me chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
lol, that was AWESOME! Love it! aww, its cute how harry was shy.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I would've sworn that I'd written before, tellin' you how much I adore this piece. I didn't? Silly me. (fangirl gushing commences) I ADORE this piece! I'd enjoy it more if I could remember if "piece" was spelled p-i-e-c-e or p- e- i-c-e. Ah well.

No matter. It's an all-time home favorite. Thanks for many years of enjoyable reading.
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008