Reviews for Past is Past
reiko of mars chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I still have faith you'll update! As much as I love the tension, they need to get it onnnn.
a pervert chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Are you kidding me? How come all these awesome pent up stories get abandoned just as people are about to have sex? Are you loath to write that sort of thing? Because your build was so promising. signed, a pervert.
floire chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
oh gosh this story is great!

pls. pls. update soon :D
Sakura cc chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
OH GOD this was so good... XD damn you for leaving it here!
LiulfrOOL chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
i think this is like the gazillionth time that i've this story to where it's up to...

when's NOT going to be on hiatus? *sob sob*

i wanna know more of the past!
nomask chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
omg this story is the best Rei/Mina fic I've ever read! I love the overwhelming emotions and sexual tension *nosebleed* lol

well, please update as soon as possible. It'll be a crime to abandon such a beautiful story. I'll be looking forward to the next chap (with raw sex scence without Usagi bursting in the middle of the process lol).

peace.
zeldamaster456 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Beautiful chapter *sniff*

Rei and Minako forever!
AreYouPurple chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I'm sorry to hear you are on hiatus, but I hope that whatever it is that is taking you away from writing works out.

I've been following your stories for quite a while, but I've only just made an account to keep track of things here. I really enjoy the way you write, and yes indeed you are the master of tension.

Good luck with everything, and whenever (or if) you decide to come back, at least now I have an alert to let me know. ]
Saiyagurl87 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
omg how could u end it there!1? update asap xp
Courage-April chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Tease.

PS: I was totally listening to Tegan and Sara's song, "Not Tonight," when I started reading it. Serendipitous?
Masta-of-light chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
This was so good I love the passion in the story and how it's so just focused on the desire Wozzers more story pweez
1010'jin chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Hahaha, I laughed when I saw "Sexual tension is my specialty." But it's actually so true. God I practically held my breath the entire time I was reading this it was so intense.
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
You have to update soon. This story is amazing. I really want to know whether or now they're finally going to be together.

Can't wait for your next update. Hope it's soon.
Peace Faith chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
You are a terrible person. Keep on building this up and stopping then building up a little bit further then stopping. Definitely a master of torture. But in all seriousness you writing is fantastic and this has just the right amount of tension to keep the reader wanting more. Please update soon!
MinaRayeFan chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Omg! I really loved this. Very nice work!