Reviews for Getting Switched
Zakia-chan chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
OMG I am so hooked! You need to update, like, stat! it has been 100 million years! What are u dong? sitting on ur ass an playing the donkey kongs? p.s. the play style is a unique twist, but you need more cowbell! oh and hesu is a funky name. nice.
inuyashacrazy-12 chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
wow! make the next chp. quickly. i hate cliffhangers, p.s. inu is an idiot
pixie9 chapter 11 . 6/9/2006
it's mar... are you ever going to finish this? i am waiting! have been for a while. lol love you write i want to read. i'm bored out of my mind gack... i will not do teh happy naked banana dance until you update! so now you must update. byes
Naomi-Yuko chapter 11 . 1/29/2006
Good Job.
takowa chapter 10 . 12/19/2005
this is great so far plz hurry. i cant wait to read the next one
Ms.FancyPants chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
SO...SHORT..WHY? I've gotten hooked on your story!Please hurry and write more! I'll try to be as patient as possible...PLEASE UPGRADE SOON!

Ja

-*ShadowGirl*
Yessika chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
I guess tehres not much to say but update...and the chapter is no as bad for a short one...
Yessika chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Well the only thing im going to tell you that the you have to check your spelling and that this story is coming out so good!
pixie9 chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
*does the happy naked dance* i like, i like! and you better update soon or i'll be mad like a banana without a peal.. bad metaphor, i know. update soon please.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Good so far!
Ms.FancyPants chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
OMG!This is so hilarious!I just went to read every single chapter here and Oh My God!Poor Koga! yes!Sesshomaru was there!and Rin too!I'm especially happy at the romance between Sango and Miroku!I've always wanted them to get together scince the first episode I saw!This is just so funny!I can't wait for the next chapter!Please continue!
Naomi-Yuko chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
What an awesome story!

I've read it once before but you'd only been up to the chappie named 'Feelings'.

I encourage you to keep on writing and I'm amazed at how there aren't any more than one or two spelling mistakes. In most stories...(like mine)...there are up to...uh...millions of mistakes! *cough cough*

I'm so adding you to my fav author's list! *innocent smile* Bye!
shadowed-ghost chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
POOR RIN! UPDATE SOON!
haunting hanyou chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Wow I like your story I just don't like that it is like a play I mean it is ok but it gets annoying cause we are working on plays in school.
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
OH!I get it!When they hold hands,they switch back!UPDATE!THIS STORY GOES IN MY FAVS!