Reviews for Adventures in Babysitting: Rurouni Kenshin Style
wildkidlexie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
It made me smile. _ Creative.. :)
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love it! Chibi Hiko, a murderous Kenshin and my favorite line, "Master, I am not up for burying your body or finding an attractive rock for you."
tenken22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
"So, I am going to leave now before I kill you, that I am."

Not even Saitou could provoke a response like that, LOL...

And English is fun again... Great fic!
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw... poor Kenshin!
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
oh my god i loved this. it is way too funny.

thanks alot
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
hahahahaha! This was just hilarious! *wipes tear from eyes* So damn funny! A chibi Hiko trying to open a jug of sake...* explodes with laughter again* Hahah!
Tina m chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Please write more!

It's great.
wazup chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
LOL! How funny!
mirabelle7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
that...wuz freakin HILARIOUS! ROTFL.
lolClaidi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
aha ha ha ha. shit, i am frickin laughing my ass off. this was so...hilarious, funny, a frickin riot. aha ha ha ha. you guys do a great job on these humor fics. aha ha ha. i would try to tell you guys my favorite part of this fic, but i lovey the WHOLE thing and every part is like a favorite part..aha ha ha...:D. can NOT wait for the sequel. i can tell already that it will be a blast!

-meeh
Malrora chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
aw! this was freakin' adorable!_ i loved the whole chibi hiko vs. kenshin thing.
Ridicully L chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
The sake tastes good again... RoFL!
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Very funny! I like! _

I'm really looking forward to the sequal! (Rurouni Kenshin and Sorcerer Hunters are my two most favorite anime! _)
Sylvia chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That was a pretty funny fic,that it was!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Ha! This story was pretty funny...Hiko as a child! And still just as ornery as ever. Kenshin was more of a brainless idiot than usual, but I loved his reaction when Hiko bit him. "I am going to leave now before I kill you, that I am.”

Heh...his famous patience is definitely put to the test whenever he has to deal with his master, chibified or not!