Reviews for 2: Controlled Burn
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Woo! Go Gordon! The little girl was cute if annoying though. 'Larry' saved Gordon though, I'm happy.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
LOL! A semi-formal food fight? THAT is inspired!

Once again I loved this very different take on the Tracy family. Can't say I'm liking Jeff much but he does add something to the stories. The jury is still out on Tin-Tin; she's funny though! I absolutely LOVE your Gordon! Alan, too. All the brothers really.

You know I am not a fan of OC's in any fandom, especially not female OC's as I have yet to meet one that isn't a thinly disguised Mary Sue, but I have to say I REALLY like your reporter Cindy! She's great. I hope she and Scott eventually hook up! :p
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Yay, got some time to read now... reason is less of a charm though: I'm ill, and now I can't go on my sailing camp. :(

Oh well, at least I can read your stories now! Loved the first one, loved this one, especially the last part about Scott's 'terminally ill brother' ;)

I'm on to story number 3.
i'mpeckable chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
"Now Gordon was stuck with the mental image of a weeping ladder who’d given its all in a rescue, left behind to burn"

After reading that-and then cleaning the Coke both off my screen and out of my respiratory tract-that phrase was a wonderful non sequitur in the middle of the action. Nice pacing, but I want to shake Gordon and tell him to quit mumbling and E-NUN-CI-ATE.

Looking forward to more from you