Reviews for To The Children Who Inherit Courage
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is awsome and
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Whoa, are you a psychic? Because I'm sure Savers wasn't out yet when you write these close to them! 2 boys and 1 girls with one of the boy as a fight crazed boy~! Totally Masaru! its really sad that they stopped making Digimon! This song is really sad too...
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
oh this was nice
GaliGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This is weird...all the Digidestined in all four seasons met? Okay...I'm totally weirded out here...Can you write a fanfiction about Koji and Kouichi? Please no yaoi or IzumixKoji! I MEAN it!
Hope Night chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
GG! Dude this is SO cool! I wuv it!

Kouichi: As you can see the medication is going to her head!

Ed:...Help...

This IS SO COOL! Better than my songfic's!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Hey this is the nest song fic that I have ever read! And I'm really surprised that you also get to hear the all seasons song. I really like it very much, you're so good at these.
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hmm. For your first songfic, you sure write it like you've done this before. It's actually pretty good. I haven't listened to the song, but, for some reason, I can sense it playing in my head. This is a very awesome songfic, and the song fits in PERFECTLY. You should write more on these.

I wonder who that kid is. You should write a sequel songfic associating with this one here. Perhaps, we could know who the kid is.

This is quite good. Bye now, and make more of them, please!