Reviews for Not Hungry
hi chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't get it, so ino liked sakura or not or did she like Sasuke and Sakura liked Ino Sorry I'm confused!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Everyone was IC and this story was very interesting. *_*
saffireyes chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
That was... so touching, a beautiful one shot! Perhaps you could make another fic that kind of jumps into the future and shows their own relationship and wedding? Actually, anything from here would be amazing, I definitely encourage you to think about it.
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Really cute story. I loved it alot. Lol, Ino is funny. "Oh, Sakura chose Sasuke over me." NEwayz, great job.
waffles chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
remidns me of a little kid when naruto said I...I did too LOL
The Plothole chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. That was short and really well done. Good job. And it ends on the perfect note.
black chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
It was cute. It was short. And it wasn't cheesy. Grade A in my book. Bleh. Something like that probably COULD happen. Oh well? I can see them together in canon anyway..
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
"She was there." That part alone is what catches my eye, and what makes me think that it would be best left as a one shot.

Though, I would personally liked this to be continued, heh.

...I wonder if Naruto still thinks Ino is a lesbian.
vedmid chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
nice story, and i'm adding my voice to the others hoping that you'll decide to not keep this as a oneshot.
nimacu chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I love naruino fics! This one is excellent, although it leaves you wanting more. But I suppose that's probably what one-shots are supposed to do. You have an excellent writing style, someone less talented could have become tangled in that who ino lesbian thing, but you made it easy to follow. Good job!
Little Fox Kit chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
me: *sniff. that was so awesome! it made me cry...*sob. poor naruto and ino. naruto so ..so..KAWAII!.. *sniff

kakashi: NOW look what you did! now im going to have to put up with a WET fangirl. great. just flipping great!

me: *clings to kakashi. *puppy eyes. make me feel better?

kakashi: sigh. fine! im never going to hear the end of it if i dont. g**. *pulls curtain*

me:...they can still see us...

kakashi: no. they cant.

me: yes they can

kakashi:no... they CANT

me: YES they CAN.

kakashi: *sighs, frustrated* thinks'great. when shes THIS stubborn theres only one way to shut her up...'

use your imagination ;)

awesome one shot btw
Gohen-fire chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Hopefully u change ur mind and decide to change it from a one-shot.
Rikomaru chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wow I'am impressed I love NaruxIno und you can write really well so please continue
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This was cute, I liked it. Hehehe, Ino just loves messing around with people's minds, but she's kind at heart in the end.

Nice job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
typical of naruto, being dense as ever, that was pretty funny, good job