Reviews for Children of the Legend
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Ah crap...Duskmon is back. And Ranamon. And Arbormon. And Mercurymon. AND Grumblemon...
marylopez0812 chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
Please update. I love it. Keep going.
Matt chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
You must be very lazy to quit all your stories.
Matt chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
When will you reveal the identity of the person who was watching the twins was?
Matt chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Takuya is SO stupid! If you're still doing stories how about you do a digimon multiple seasons and totally spies crossover one?
Matt chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Kari really needs to give her students more trust. Honestly it's like she thinks that they could destroy the entire world if she left the room for just a few seconds.
The Disposable Villain chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
seeing as you obviously discontinued this story, I would like permission to continue it and maybe edit it or something because I really like it and want to see what happens.
WulfMizer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Super grurumon here and people are STILL reviewing! WOW
Guest1 chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Awww come on! You stop then! Please update! I hate not knowing the ending:( but this is an awesome story!:)
Kokato chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is such a nice story and I hope you will be continuing, though you seen to have last updated it five years ago. I prefer Kouji x Zoe but i guess Takuya x Zoe is fine. Anyway, good job and keep up the good work!
Gogglegirl chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
WILL YOU UPDATE ALREADY!
emperorgreymon chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
please finish the story! i gotta know what happens next!
Qyndox chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
Please update!
I must know what happens and it was just getting good!
MOAR!
I 3 Zoe and Kari!
AwesomeM chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
This is a really good story and would love to read more. Are you still updating?
Digi-fan Capp chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
I have just read all your chapters for this story, and want to know why you haven't updated in four years, it was in the top three when I searched by favorites, so lots of people probably want more of your wonderful story so, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »