Reviews for Children of the Legend
Jill chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Yes! You updated! This story rocks! Stuipd contest thinging. See you soon.
cutekitty chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
great first chapter.(my computer wont load so i cant read the second)please continue.
captain deoxys chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Its good so far, but I would like to see willis in this .Terriermon is with him ( no lopmon because he is the cherubimon that was chosen) and he is infected by all evils(including the d-reaper).
Dragi chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
dragi: Yay this story is updated *Glmops* so you mean you liked the idea of Takuya being captured? I love Takuya being captured. I really hope Myotismon will kidnapp Takuya _ I really like this story.

Sasuke: sorry about dragi but when you said about that idea of hers she went all crazy. but this chapter was really good and that Izzy yelled when he found the file was funny.

Flamon/Takuya: and good luck with your story and the next chapter. and please hurry up and update the next chapter please.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Ah! Finally the second chapter of your story... And it seems that things are getting interesing and also Takuya was surprised that he and his friends need to find their D-Tectors, their spirits and saving the World again..

Keep it up! I want to know more.
Dapster chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Hm... this is interesting. I'll read it as you update it.
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
nice start! I like season cross-overs! Can't wait for more! Author Alert list 4 u!
Gemini Star Too Lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Hm...interesting. Just a little note to tell you I'll be popping in every now and then to check on this fic. _~

BTW...You know a lot of the 02 kids are gonna be pretty suspicious of Kouichi-kun, when they find out he's the Spirit of Darkness. I mean, you remember how touchie Ken, Kari and T.K. are on THAT particular subject...
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
No, Kari Minamoto. This was not a bad chapter. This was quite good. I like the detail in here, as well as the fluency. I have a feeling you're gong to become an author of a bestseller one day, and I'm not joking. You're on your way there.

As a matter of fact, I like to give you a little challenge involving this fic. Later in this story, I challenge you to write a chapter that contains at least 4750 words. Do you accept?

Oh, just to let you know, Kouji and Kouichi are Koji & Koichi in the Frontier dub, just to let you know.
GemmaniGirl chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they realize Takuya and the gang are the children there looking for. Great chapter, Update Soon!
CoNnY-B chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Well done! It's too cool to be your first, I have to recognize. Update soon!

Bye!
Adventurous Heart chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Nice work. So this is your latest? Can't wait for more. _
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hmm. This is a pretty interesting crossover here. Is it me or am I seeing more 02/04 crossovers here on this site?

Oh, well. I must be losin' my mind. *snicker* Where were we? Ah, yes. The review. This is quite interesting. I wonder what's going to happen once Takuya, and the other Frontier DigiDestined hook up with the Season 2 DigiDestined. Oh, well. We'll see about that.

Nice work here. Keep it up!
jack the ripper chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hello I think this is your first review, don't know sure but neat story.

here are some questions from my side (hope you don't mind)

1. Will the digimon be able to digivolve into ultimate (01) and DNA-digivolve(02)

2. I don't know the seson 4 children so please let me know some info on theme?

2. Will there be a diffrend version of myotismon? for example necro-myotismon( just thougt him up looks like venom-myotismon but with more of a dead look (just giving some advise, hope you don't mind))

3. who are Kouji, Kouichi Takuya and Zoe? Cause I don't know theme

4. Are Ophanimon Seraphimon and Cherubimon going to appear in the story?

For the rest, love to read the rest of the story.
Pyra-Chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2005