Reviews for Carpe Diem
Diary chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Poor Souta. I liked this.
pantyslime chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hey, that was really good. I liked it a lot!
Evil Illusions chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I love the stories that explore Souta and Kagome's relationship. Great Job!
The Last chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I think I started crying at the end of this.

It's really, really touching. You captured his perspective beautifully. Indeed, every time she leaves, he must...

[Souta rolls over in bed, and holds yesterday as close as he can.]
Rose Flame chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
It's nice when the lesser characters get their moment in the spotlight, and this is definitely Souta's. You've done a great job with his character, and how Kagome's departures affect him. Well thought-out.
H. S. Hines chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, what a bittersweet story! I loved it! Sota is such an oft over looked character-you made him into a great little guy.

~Xak
A chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This was lovely, bittersweet.
fallenangel7583 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
poor Souta. not a lot of people really touch on the side of Kagome's family while she is gone. i love the repitition of the yellow lunch pale, and how it really can tie into the same routine over and over again, never changing. very well done in symbolism and personification. very well done.
Of Memories Past chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Intelligent, touching, and makes the most vital point that so many forget. Commendable in the most full meaning of the word. God Bless!

~Wren
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aww you really do not think of how poor Souta must feel. Wonderful story
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
You know there aren't that many storys about Souta. I guess that's why I love this story so much. Wonderful story, quite sad.
albe-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
luv ya! omfg i kno itz CRAZY...lol im sixteen! booyea

omfg i got DRUNK...like DRUNK! lmao...yeah twas GRET! yea...i have like ten cats cuz ne of em had kittens...but no phone yet...u knw i woulda called u gurl...lmfao

g2g but peace out yo miss ya n luv ya

~allison

PS - yer stories ROCKED! they were GREAT!...lol want a soda?
wellduh chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Aww. Keep it up.
thaz nice chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
awe. that story makes me sad. i wish kagome could spend more time with her brother. i liked your story, and it made me think. congrats!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 2/2/2005