Reviews for Leap into the Shadows
mtinpa2005 chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
2nd time I read it. So great of a story
WhyTK chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Great story. LOL funny, even to someone who never watched a whole episode of Quantum Leap. Well done.
WhyTK
BJackson chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Really enjoyed this story! I was delighted at the unexpected She Wolf of London reference, my second favorite show next to Quantum Leap. The ending made me laugh too. The characters were all very well rounded and you did a great job of spinning a good story and making me care about what happened to them. Thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
"What'd she do, use the wrong fork or something?"

Lolz.

-A. D. W.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Okay. Except I can't see Barnabas (even when he's really 'Sam) and Willie ever confiding in one another like a couple of fourteen-year-old girls at a sleepover.

-A. D. W.
JaganshiKenshin chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I was looking for this story...It's as good as I remember!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Perfect ending! I laughed out loud.
meangene1976 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Awesome story! This is definitly my absolute favorite story! PLEASE write the Forever Knight & Quantum Leap Story, that would be so awesome!
mad margaret chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
One of my favorite all time fanfics. Perfect crossover material.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I know you posted this a while ago but I just read it. I just wanted you to know that is is a very well written story and now my favorite Dark Shadows story in fanfiction. What a wonderful idea for a crossover!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story! Love the setting Willie free part!
LADYMALLARD chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Hi there, I just finished re-reading your terrific story after finding it here on Fan Fiction. I was looking at some Dark Shadows storys and when I read the title, I remebered reading it among other wonderful storys long ago, in the fanzine "World of Dark Shadows" By Kathleen Resch. I loved your story alot then and reviewed it in the magazine. I had a subscripion to her fanzine for quite a while and even got to meet some of the original stars at a convention in LA once...seeing the new movie got me thinking about searching Fan Fiction dot net, to see if there were any storys and that lead me to rediscover your brilliant story. Thanks for posting it on Fan Fiction for me to read and enjoy again. I'll be checkng out your other postings. I've authored a few storys my self but in another catagory. I envite you to drop by my page if you'd like and check it out and even if you don't care to read my storys, as they are not DS related I would be happy to hear from you. Send me a e-mail any time. Your new "Old" fan. Take care and keep writing.
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Lol!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cool a fic about Sam leaping into Barnabas! Awesome crossover!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011