Reviews for Leap into the Shadows
dsbarnabasfan chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I'm glad we got to see the REAL Barnabas and the effects on HIM. Thanks. I was waiting for him to see a mirror and then freak out!
dsbarnabasfan chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
It's about time Barnabas thanked Willie for helping him!

“I never thanked you for saving my life the other night.”

Another wonderful chapter, full of feeling. Love Sam Beckett being Barnabas Collins. They are somewhat in the same boat. Great read.
dsbarnabasfan chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Oh man, this was one exciting chapter! Superb writing and suspense. Just love it!

“Oh, Sam, we are in big trouble.”
dsbarnabasfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wonderful... I love Quantum Leap and combining it with DS, I am in heaven! Leaping into BC is a stroke of genius! Great writing because it felt like QL!
GoldenJezebel chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Oi, the last of my reviews...what can I say other than you put my DS fics to shame? ; Just a bunch of drivel is all they are compared to this - seriously. I'm not just saying that, either. It's great - should've been a book if it wouldn't have been illegal, what with copyright issues and all. . I very much hope you'll keep writing!
GoldenJezebel chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
LoL Well, even though Jason didn't get what he TRULY deserved like in the series, I still liked it. -P It was nice to have the whole family reunited again, too - SO much less messy than how it originally was.
GoldenJezebel chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
I know I've said it before, but geez, you really DO have quite the knack for characterization. Barnabas is as reluctant and miserable as ever, and it's wonderful. I enjoyed the whole thing with him and Al - very cute. -)
GoldenJezebel chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
You know, it's really cool how you can make Sam seem like Barnabas - minus the modern lingo, of course. -P I also really really enjoyed the Willie/Sam scene - probably mainly because I really really like Willie and always wished that he'd get a break. -( Marvelous job!
GoldenJezebel chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
How do you do it? My God, seriously - it's as if I'm watching an ACTUAL episode! And everyone's SO in-character that it's ridiculous! I'm jealous! Except not, because it's an honor all on its own to read something that makes me feel all *squishy* inside. _
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
You know, forgive me, fore I realized that I read this ENTIRE wonderful story without reviewing a SINGLE chapter (except the last one, of course -/)! My best friend told me to check it out sometime yesterday evening, and man am I glad she did! I mean, you pretty much had me at go - very intriguing and exciting. I'm going to go through and properly review each chapter since it most DEFINITELY deserves such recognition! Also, you wrote this for a fanzine in '92? Holy crud...let's see...I was...4, I think. ; Alas, I wasn't even aware of the wonderful world of DS, then! I shudder to think! -P That's pretty awesome, though! Welp...off to the next ch!
GoldenJezebel chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
::clasps hands:: Such a WONDERFUL story! That was just - well - holy crud! - Everyone was amazingly in-character, and the story just flowed as if it were in full motion. Loved it!
Kendra Luehr chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
Aww, I'm so sad it's over! -*( You know, I always wished Willie and Maggie would've run off together when she suggested it to him - it would've made their lives so much happier. I like your twist, though, and it was a very remarkable/awesome story. ;0)
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Wow, and just when you think it's all over... O_O That was a shocker, though. I'm glad justice was served!
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Not only does this fic have drama and suspense, but plenty of humor, too. -) It's truly remarkable, and I love it to pieces! This is DEFINITELY going into my C2 archive and favorites! ;0)
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Man, a cheeseburger, fries and milkshake sound good right about now. Gosh, and it's so early in the morning... -_-' heh I'm glad we got to finally hear from Barnabas, though. -) I enjoyed the whole being reintroduced to food and sunlight - a very well-written/tug-at-you-heart-strings moment.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »