Reviews for He Doesn't Like Sunsets
pokemon1998 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is good...i liked it
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Only 12 reviews? [13 now] There should be a hundred!

A thousand!

A million!

I love, love, loveeed this!

In my opinion, you captured Gar's conflicted emotions PERFECTLY and the friendship between BB and Cyborg was so sweet!

Lovely work!
cats164 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
this was great could you write some more it was like a real comic book.
Millie G chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Really fantastic. I think you have a very good grip on both of these characters, especially Gar. I think your ability to pull stuff from the canonical history of the Titans is great, adds a sense of "realism" if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work.
Akhello chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
this is nice
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I have SO much respect for the Gar/Vic friendship and I'd have to say that with this you've sucessfully captured it. Bravo. I couldn't help but laugh at the last few lines.
Ski-0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Based on what little comic knowledge I have of these two, I think you pulled off their characters really well. The way they said eveything, was so very in-character. I really enjoyed this. Good job.
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
You portrayed Gar, Vic and their relationship so well I honestly felt like I was reading through a missing comic issue. I love the issues you dealt with and I really enjoyed reading this story. The whole concept, and "He doesn't like Sunsets" was a perfect. You did a really remarkable job! :)
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I don't know WHY I haven't reviewed this before now! I've had this story printed up for ages, and it's made the rounds at my apartment building so many times I need to print it again...

I love the way you have Gar and Vic interacting. It's simply beautful, even when Vic is tossing Gar over the side of the tower.
Anne11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh, that was sweet. You really nailed both Gar and Vic's character voices, all of your dialogue was realistic, and you captured the relationship perfectly. It's so weird to think that it's been twenty-five years since Marv Wolfman first put together his team of "Titans," and of all the things that have come and gone since then, the friendship between these two has been one of the few things to truly last. (Although maybe Dick/Kory...I guess we'll have to see.) Anyway, thanks for the story. It was very well-written, and I really enjoyed it.
OldArsenic chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I really like this fic, it's cute and funny

TT rocks!
darkmagic-luvr chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
okaay little confusing without there superhero names but i kindaa got the picher, but seriously not everyone's that accustomed to there real names, and what was the point? next time just get to the point! but keep going
moony1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wonderful fic. I think that it's an important thing to remember that most heroes have lost close family memebers and Tim just added to the list. It's about time someone wrote a fic. based on some of the other characters in the comic. Great work!

Infamous One chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
That was great,really nice character 's big brother type friendship with Gar was always one of those things I thought was thanks for making an old...sigh,very old...Titan fan happy.