Reviews for White Houses
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
plz plz PLZ! add more! ur drivin me insane! but gr8 stori! :D plz plz plz plz ...(etc.) add more! il b waitin
bloomsgrl chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
i like this story! update soon!D
Zeppelin Girl chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Uh...today or tomarrow? A little late arnt we? Yeah its been a while sience u updated, but hey just wanted to say YOU BETTER CONTINUE or give a good reason why you artn going to. Because this is an awesome story...luv much, Kelsey
PotterChick958 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
wow. cant believe james said that to lily. but its funny. shed rather take her top off in front of james rather than make out with him. no, well, i guess if i was in her position, id do the same thing. never mind. lol
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
omg i love white houses. it is absolutely my favorite song ever. loving ur story so far!
WoW-Girl chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
keep going!
starfall field chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
that was so cute S I love your penname
starfall field chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
hahaha that was so uberly cute xD If you don't have a beta, I'll help you, I dunno if you've gotten help yet (but I'm a much better beta than author, i swear xD) Anyway...eh punky lily is kind of a cliche but it's cute in this story...lol I like it
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Like your story bad thing I had to stop short
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes. Don't wanna be a ritual. Time may change me, but I can't change time...

Sorry, that's 'Changes', by Butterfly Boucher and David Bowie. I had it stuck in my head, and low, I read this chapter, and it fits really well with it, don't you think?

-Sigh- In every fic I read, Lily can sing. Like, belt it out, singing. She's so lucky. I wish I could sing...

My, my, Lily would rather take her shirt off than kiss James. (Note to self: ALWAYS wear a cami under clothes.) It's kinda cruel when you think about it, but I guess that Lily just really isn't ready for that.

Sirius tried to grope Cara? Wow...and I thought he was only MADE OUT to be perverted. He deserves a bit more than a time out if you ask me. She should have smacked him, but shoving soap down his throat works too.

Ah, the famous Truth or Dare. NEVER play that in the presence of guys. I did that once, and it was a complete nightmare...

Well, I hope you can get chapter 3 out soon!

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
B.Bewitching chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
That was so good! When characters are talking to one another you might want to skip lines, because otherwise it's a little confusing. Anywho, awesome chatper and update soon!
B.Bewitching chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow! That was really good and really funny! I especially liked the popstar joke. And yes, you can write the reast of ARRA. DId you check out the new fic I wrote? Update soon!
shortiewitbrains chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
hey i haven't changed my s/n yet but i will be ya beta and i loved it , very desscriptive! but ya described yourself more than jenny make it even next time. but call me-court
soft N' fluffy chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
awesome! i luv the hissing and spitting in order to get rooms. i like your motto down at the bottom, air guitarist in a helium band. i guess u could say the same for me, i've tried many times to stick to an instrument, but i suck at anything but singing, oh, wait, no, i sucj at that, too, so i'm a wannabe, i guess, but ALL of my friends play instruments, except the one that's sort of like jenny. i've tried a million times to let my mom take guitar or bass lessons, but NO, u want to play an instrument, u can pay for it yourself.
WoW-Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
i love your story ad whats a beta! keep going!