Reviews for Mosaic
Oliv'-'Firecracker chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
uv ur writin! XD
VGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I find most coming-of-age stories to be bland and unrealistic, but this story is very believable and insightful. A very fine piece of work.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
wow...there's peace about this i really like. you've pinpoint one of my favorite characters just beautifully.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow, what a beautiful way to portray Sakura. I agree with you, there's just times when I can't stand her, and there are other times when she's one of my favorite characters. She really does grow up, and when you compare the younger Sakura with the older, she matured a lot (thank God). If one good thing came out of Sasuke's departure, it was this. Sakura and Naruto growing up. )

Great job!
Storm Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
That was good! I miss sasuke -_- lol
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I agree with you. There are times where I like Sakura and time where I dislike her. I really like how you portrayed her in this story.
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Somehow, I think you caught Sakura pretty well with this. It just seems right. Your stories are as lovely as always. Keep writing the good ones!
Smiling-Fox chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
What more can be said of perfection?

This is a wonderful fanfiction, intelligently written, and carefully thought out. It takes a very indepth look at Sakura's self and how strong she is/has the potential to become. A refreshing look at a character who is too often bashed for weakness; I'm glad to see someone really accentuating her stronger side.

I applaud you for this. Seriously! Thank you so much for the wonderful fic, and I hope you keep up the amazing writing!

-Fox
yohko chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
An inside look on a favorite character. Usually, I don't read one-shots, but this caught my eye and wouldn't give it back. Great story.

Rock on!