Reviews for Plea From A Cat Named Virtue
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I've been wanting to read this for quite a while now, but the length kinda scared me there.

This was one of the best AU stories I've ever read about this pairing! And having it from a cat's POV is only an added bonus. I also happened to love all the details in it, and the fact that it still had the happy ending, despite how bitter it had started.
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Loved it! I just wish there was a sequel to Leon confronting Rinoa on the damage she did to Yuffie. Great story!
DELETEIDONTWANNAUSETHIS chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I haven't read it yet, but it's great so far! I love cats so to have the POV of a cute, intelligent cat is great. This is really unique and greatly written (as all of your other work I've seen so far), so keep it up!
TheScryer chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Um isn't it tinny blood? Since you know... Blood has a metalical taste to it?
Leon Squall chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Comeon why didnt you use your skills to make a better job more in the thrut why to destroy the story between Squall and Rinoa
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was adorable! Totally adorable! Squiffie ficcys r the best!
The DayDreaming chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I loves it. Instafave! Now I wanna cat named Virtue! F- But I named mine Rikku. (shrugs)
Interstate 405 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Lovely fic, and both Yuffie and Leon were incredibly in-character. Thanks again for the great fic, and it was very creative for you to give us the Cats POV ;).
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow! That held alot of drama in it! I loved it and how it turned out.
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Great story! I love the fact its from the POV of Virtue the cat - I love cats.

The lyrics in 'Plea from a car name Virtue' is actually, 'taste your tinny blood' not 'titty' as you stated in your author note.(I'm sure you've heard of blood being described as coppery, so same kind of thing)

Anyway, love the story, another good one from you, I'm off to read Yama Ren' Ai, again, for like the 50th time. excellent work.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved that! Beutiful!
Liz Inc chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Ha. If only my cat was HALF as smart as Virtue...he's probably got the brains of a retarded DOG. _
chocomintswirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
You know, you're on my author alert, and I got this story alert a LONG time ago, no joke. Onlt then, i couldn't read it cause all this school drama was happening so...sorry about that. But now that I have read, I got to hand it to ya. A Job EXCELLENTLY done. I think that the best part was that it was in Virtue's point of view, which was a nice change since I've never seen a fanfic done from a cat's POV. Nevertheless it was great. It all felt so real. The description was magnificent, and it felt like the reader could have been Yuffie or at least related with her situation. I thought it was pretty realistic of some relationships today, in the real world. Characters development was awesome, reactions were spectacular and I like the interactions of Squall, Yuffie, Virtue and Angelo. I don't know much about Rinoa, so her bein slightly inconsiderate in thhis worked out well. But I can totally visualize this story in my head-and I sure did as I read it. You did a wonderful job here, so keep up the awesome work. You should definitely become a writers, at least for a sidejob or hoby if anything. I think you could make it your job. Good work. I look forward to more.
squallrinoa chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
EW!Yuffie!NO Squall_Needs_RINOA!NOW!-NOT yuffie!
Swee chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
It feels horrible to see Rinoa as such a cruel person...but this story is almost perfect!