Reviews for To The Death
jinyuy chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
read your profile. In fact, you even went so far as to go to one of my stories and do nothing but bitch at me in a review, a long time ago. You seem to like doing that - the bitching part i mean. as far as things go, when you say that alternate universe stories are compeltely original and thus have to go to fictionpress, you're wrong. simply put, if anything in there is based on a copyrighted item, such as my GW story that you did nothign but piss and moan about, it is termed as fanfiction and is unoriginal, thus deserving of a disclaimer of copyrights.

that having been said, i DO like the stories you've put up at this site. I'm sorry you don't get a lot of reviews, but don't insult all the people that don't get them, because obviously they did something that you just couldn't. Go ahead and put us down if it makes you feel better.
Shinigami's Priestess chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Wow, I like this. no indicating thoughts, little dialogue. And just so you know, you aren't God. You're making enemies here. Don't push it.
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
you didn't just kill heero did you? ah! lol...but it was an intersting fic. yea if you dont have a bit of luck, then youre screwed. then it doesnt matter if youre good or not...theres always going to be that lucky SOB that gets a shot off.