Reviews for Caring Hearts
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
arcaDemon? It reminds me of Daemon and Arkadimon... I wonder if it is a merge of both...
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
you know, there already IS a Harpymon but by the way this is done I'm guessing you started writing this fic BEFORE 02 finished. Of course, Kari has forcing Gatomon to digivolve to Harpymon. Daemon is pretty mean AND one of the 7 Great Demon Lords, reminds me of other demon lords from other shows and...I'm nto going ot give spoilers should you not have seen them yet.
crestoflight3 chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
That was a good story. Dark, but with good motives. And no obvious pairings. Good job!
Kacee chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Great story, I loved it!
EstelleDusk chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I don't mean to sound like I'm flaming your story because I honestly do love it but, Harpymon does exist. Here's the site where I learned it a few days after finishing your story. ca./digi_
SadieYuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
it's greymon!

but agumon's greymon!

it's the other greymon!

that greymon?

which greymon?

Tai's lost it...

lol, sorry, but that was prolly the best thing i've ever read on no, scratch that, best thing i've read EVER. i love the crystal digimon series!
Jim chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
The whole crystal saga was awsome but davis and kari should have got together.
Hikarii M chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
Great story! I loved it!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
...Wow. You know, you really should do a sequel to this story arc. It's just too good to end like that!
Miracles chapter 6 . 10/15/2002
I really liked this story it was a good kari davis friendship fic. too bad u didnt add davis in the crest draining. how come everyone forgets about the power of miracles?
Lady Chi Chi chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
i really was really feeling that ending walkabout is my favorite fanfic keep writing
Terrik chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
This is possibly the best story I have ever read. it has taken me about two weeks, but I have read the whole Crystal Digimon Saga. It was the greatest collection of story arcs I have ever read and it changed my outlook on each and every one of the New Digidestined.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Terrik
AkuTaco chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Harpymon is a real digimon. At least I think so, I believe I saw it on digimon tamers. Of course this story is pretty old and you might know that already.
candyangel chapter 6 . 5/16/2002
this was a cool fic...I can't wait to read more of them...keep up the good writing!
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 5/12/2002
Sweet! Now that is a great fic!