Reviews for Pirate Fantasy
smverduzco chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
umm i think your story rocks so far and if you dont mind i would love to be a character so here goes..i guess

Teal

age-15

hair-brown-almost black-

Bio:loves anime,manga,Ace hates..GYM-so i probally wont be seen running..at all- and cheese-i only like it with velveda on a cracker so i guess you could make something funny out of that cause i hyperventalate when cheese is sighted-

Insanity:it can go from 2/10 to 9.5/10

do i have to put a personality? If so kinda socially awkward,quick temper,insomniac, obbsessive,and um..suppose you could say im perverted but i try to keep those thoughts to my self
Roxxors chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
Just good to know it'll be back
Mikol chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
Next chapter title sounds promising. And the costumes are funny!

Sanji in a weasal suit is hilarious! But why is Beccah in a guy costume while Luffy's in a girls'? It makes no sense!

Next chappter up ASAP!
WillowFae chapter 9 . 6/14/2007
update soon! :)
Emma Iveli chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
That's great... I'm in it! Yay! I thought you forgot at first but it's great o see it's back! Yay! I'm in it!
Roxxors chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Aw D: I'm sorry about your family. -hugs-

Hah, awsome, I'm a nurse. x3 AND LUFFY'S A GIRL XD

I squealed when I saw this updated- I hope I'm the first review for this chapter. 3

We missed you, and I hope things will go up soon!

~Animelover45 aka Krystal
Riley Killer chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
I can't stop laughing! THat was so good! Man! It's even funnier that I have a Miss Southard at my school! And A Mr. Southard. Well! That was awesome, hey, I don't want to be a bother, but can I be in your story too? If you don't want me too that's okay! Well! Update soon!
Roxxors chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
xD Uncle Bush...I remember that episode. That was AWSOME...I loved that little deerthingiemawhosit. Dont ask whats that word is...because I honestly dont know. Well anyway, loved the ending...UPDATE SON! In our school, weve got like 2 weeks left...then ill have SO much more time for fanfiction. So...ya. See ya!...I cant wait to see what you put Krystal in...fun fun fun fun fun fun fun xD Well, see ya!

Your ever-loyal fan,

Animelover45 (COK, aka Creator or Krystal xD)
DELETEMEORI'LLEATYERFACE chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Hiya! I love your story and ONE PIECE! I first read it on your site and it's got great pics (I won't steal 'em) UPDATE!
babe300 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
luvin ur story!

plz update soon!

i would luv 2 be part of the straw hat pirates!

so i could be with sanji-kun everyday!

YAAY SANJI IS SO FIT ITS UNTRUE!

anyway update!

x babe300 x
Mikol chapter 8 . 11/24/2005
Here's One for Usopp:

Put him in a chicken suit, 'cuz he's such a big chicken anyways!

Waiting anxiously for next chapter.
WillowFae chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
The all to traditinol bush
WillowFae chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
I was wondering if I could be in the fic?PLEASE!

name:Thor

hair:Blue short and raps arond her face

eyes:Aqua blue

bio:adores anime,ates bieng dansile in distress,kind, strong,dosent like guys from one pice, and calls evryone baka at least once

crazy level:9
ParallaxRider chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Put Usopp in a pigion suit and Sanji in a suit made entirly out of the sunday comics(hat,tie,shirt,jacket,pants,shoes and little hankie that sticks out of the pocket)
Emma Iveli chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
Okay I have some ideas for the contest:

Have Usopp dress like Pinocchio, the Disney Pinocchio, since I cannot get any more detailed than that I'll just leave it there.

For Sanji I was thinking a Sailor Senshi but it's too close for a dress(Unless you'll go with it... having Sanji dress up like Sailor Moon or another Senshi would be pretty funny), how about a mascot, like a weasel or a bear, you know one of those sports mascots. And every once in while someone would throw an empty cup at him.

Please consider my ideas...