Reviews for Inescapable
sg11985 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
Started reading this today, and cant stop! Just uip to the end of chapter 11 now, and cent believe I didn't realise that Sam had given the ring back to Pete a few chaoters ago! YAY! Great stuff, can't wait to read what happens next! D
Ksasera Aditi chapter 28 . 5/8/2008
I love this fic so far, I can't wait for the next chapter!
DeniseM chapter 28 . 12/4/2007
Please tell me this story isnt finished and that sometime in the future you will be able to post further chapters? I am longing to be able to read the rest.
Kedd chapter 28 . 11/21/2007
I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this so far! (Especially Teal'c in this last chapter - way to go, big guy! And Daniel in whichever chapter was the morning at Jack's house; too funny.) Your dialogue has been fantastic, and there's been the right amount of angst-fluff between Jack and Sam. I especially love his agonising over not being enough for her, because I'm sure that's how he feels, and her wanting to kick his ass because of it. I'm hoping that there's more coming soon (even though it feels like it'll be wrapping up in a chapter or two) because it's been awhile since I've found a Threads-based fic that has been this long and this good. Off to read more of your stuff!

Kedd
iwrite4fun chapter 28 . 11/5/2007
I really like this story! Please finish it-maybe they should finally go fishing...
RedHawke chapter 28 . 9/16/2007
This is great! . I love your writing style and plotline. Can't wait for an update!XD

Cheers.
SJAuthor chapter 28 . 7/27/2007
Hee hee!

*Giggles*
longlostnite chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
This is quite good. I'm really enjoying the way you've got the characters, their actions and dialog down. A lot of these fics are ok, but this is impressive! Thanks for writing
awishaway chapter 28 . 7/24/2007
Sounding very interesting. like the cover.
longlostnite chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
I don't know, I thought it was funny. But I'm twisted that way.
red411 chapter 27 . 6/4/2007
This is so awesome. please, please, please write more. and as soon as possible
Amber85 chapter 27 . 6/2/2007
I just discovered this, read it all in one go and I absolutely love it! I haven't read much SG1 fanfiction up until now, but I'm sure it can't get much better than this. I love how you write the characters and this fic has made me laugh so often! And the angsty situations between Sam and Jack were all great, I even shed a few tears. And thank you for including the song Cannonball in one of the earlier chapters - it's one of my fovourites, too, and it really fits the realtionship between Sam and Jack. I hope you'll update soon!
bored2pieces2 chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
The President walked in on Sam and Jack kissing! Oh no, now! What was that sad smile for? I don't like those sad smile. He just has to let Sam and Jack be together. They need to get together, damnit. I need to believe in something, damnit, 'cause right now my life isn't going so well! Whoa, sorry about that major break down. I'm having a tough week. I wish you could have describe the kiss in more detail, though. I love speechless Jack, though. Nice cliffhanger, BTW! Keep me posted. :)

As always,

I'm bored2pieces2 ;D
14karatgold chapter 27 . 5/29/2007
Ek! ur insane! Ah. Well. I suppose its all for the best?

kt