Reviews for Vacation?
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is SO funny! "he'd only quoted three Commonwealth protocols," and " 'I'm going to kill you.' 'No, you're not'", and best of all "Do you need a vacation, Beka?"

Oh, she SO needs a vacation. Somewhere preferably with NO Nietzschean men especially to mess with her head. They really do that, don't they? I love how Beka wanting to kill Dylan (and other people) is a running theme throughout the light-hearted one-shots you write.
ilexia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh, she doesn't intentionally pick fights with Dylan? Do tell! I loved this story.
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I may have read it to fast but it was a little confusing but cool to.
Beastfire chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Funny!

Satan: *in Hell* Oh, that ice sculpture is coming along GREAT! *Beastfire's muse, Ivy, is in the background with a sword, looking for someone; she comes up to Satan*

Ivy: Yo, ugly and horny, ya see a pink weasel come by here? Answers to the name of Rose?

Satan: She's already dead, you idiot.

Ivy: Fine. *slices Satan's tail off* That'll have to do. *sees his imps coming at her* Oh, crap. *flies off at Mach 5 speed with them chasing her* Write another soon!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Ha! I'm sorry, this is just too funny for words. Poor Beka, she's really not having a good week. At least she's got everyone's favorite Captain to take it out on! :-
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very funny. I often want to splatter Dylan's brains out in my fics : ) Nicely done.
Healer Sanina chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Yay! Insult Dylan!

*Healer*
eris chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
pretty good so far...why not B/D? not enough of those around, if you ask me. Then again, nobody did, so i;ll confine my rantings and simply say yes, I lkie the story, plase keep going. )
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
hehe, love this. haha, love the sentence about hell. very cool.
krashkart chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Is this supposed tobe a one shotter? I enjoyed the insight into Beka's mind and could emphasize with her frustrations and it was funny, loved the line about how well the argument was going, but it seems like you sort of left things hanging.