Reviews for In A Heartbeat
Young Grace chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This one almost brought me to tears! How good it was only Amelie's dream...
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Beautiful story. Very true to the movie
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow. :D
albaKonst chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow - I love it. I love all the explanations of Amélie for where Nino is gone. Normally, I like long stories but this is short and very good. Excellent!
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
You have an amazing writing style and the way you phrase a sentence- very good indeed.

Great idea, very true to the story as well!

Keep on writing!
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I don't normally enjoy reading stories, I usually read them because they are interesting or eye-grabbing and thought provoking. But usually a story doesn't make me sit there and smile. Which is exactly what I was doing when I was reading this.

Amelie has been and always will be one of my favourite movies (Possibly the first/second, tied with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) because of it's dreamlike fantasy quality, the narrative, the beautiful and the amount of fluff within the quirky and interesting plot. It's re-watchable and always fun because it's so pretty and quaint and like a crisp snuggly bed on a really warm summers morning with the sun beaming through the open curtains.

I loved ever part of this, the narrative was so well set up that I didn't even realise it was a dream. Usually that's a bit cliched but I genuine thought you'd made them split up. It was cute, soft and silly all at once, with that same touch of imaginative madness that Amelia has with the random and outlandish thoughts she dreams up.

Beautiful, and sweet. I loved it.
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh, that's simply heartbreaking. I'm still not sure it was a dream at all.
Horton chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Horrid. Fanfare is the beginning of the destruction of the universe.
astrakane chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
wow ! a really moving story ... i was totally hooked up! thanks for that !
purple.skivvy chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Sweet!
Margaret chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
VERY good writing! You have the makings of an author!
stageling chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very nice indeed.
Mousie Moolie chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Phew! I was worried for a minute! It's not very Amelieish but I like it
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
there aren't too much Amelie fics round here, and I liked this one. I could tell you my observations but I'm tired, and all you really wanna know is if i liked it or not and i definitevely do like it.

gotta go sleep!

goodbye! keep writing!
anna chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I LOVE IT! I have watched the movie so many times,and I had no idea anyone else knew about it,but this is really good. You should write more of it! Yours,Anna.