Reviews for April Showers
drinktea chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Mm. I like this. It has a characteristic voice, and it relays Roy's thoughts in just the right way. A good end and a good after-end as well.

-sakura
Rykeroza chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was easily the best FMA oneshot I've ever read

Great job!
Little Miss AiLy chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I love your style of writing. It's rather touching, and I agree with the other reviewers that you do capture their attitudes just right. I rather wish my fiction I'm writing would be like that, but there's no cute scenes between Roy and Riza if you don't tweak it a bit! - I'm hoping to see more FMA fictions from you, they are more than just promising. - They're so cute (Roy/Riza, not particularly your fictions I'm sure, since I've only read one). Well, that didn't come out particularly right. I just adore the couple and most likely your fictions to shorten the explanation. Ja ne!

~Akira Asakura
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Excellent! Very very nice job! I'm adding this to my favorites!
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I liked it Yea, it seemed to have a more sarcastic feel most of the time than an angsty one, but you did very well. It's a great piece of work.

Ja~

~Strata
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
That...was PERFECT! You seem to really have a knack for writing introspective pieces...you always do such a believable job with your fics that I FEEL like I'm reading memoirs. Anyway...this was cute...an intersting jaunt in Roy's depressed brain. Good job with the rest of the peanut gallery...and especially Riza. I like how the two of them interact. I'm personally a big fan of Roy/Riza stories. Anyway...just...the mood you created in the fic was so...depressing...so fitting...I loved it. I can't wait till your next fic!
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
You deserve reviews, dear. The effort it took your friends to drag you into this fandom was well worth it, since it looks like you're shaping into one of the finest here. I rather prefer the manga as well, and you do it marvelous justice.

I especially applaud your characterization of Riza; you'll notice that in this fandom people tend to get her sort-of right, but never as perfect as she is here.

Please, write more FMA. I look forward to it.
Heika chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I like it! You've got a good grasp of Mustang's and Hawkeye's character, and the interaction between them is both touching (when Roy speaks about his past,) and light-hearted (the incident with the scotch, for example.)

You manage to keep the tone of the story, for the most part, serious and introspective, without overdoing the angst, for which I commend you.

Welcome to the FMA fandom! I hope to see more of your works in the future.