Reviews for Somewhat Slightly Dazed
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 3 . 3/6
Oh, please continue!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
this is amazing... and you were sixteen when you wrote it?! i fell over when i read that, you're a very eloquent and wonderful writer!
gin
silfursvik chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
good question, Sarah. and i supposed we'll never know? especially cuz you stopped it there! for all you have so far, it's a pretty good story. nice job!
Georgia chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Fabulous story with excellent characterisation. I hope you feel inspired to continue someday. I was having a pretty bad day what with medical tests and scary sounding results. This took me to another world. Thanks so much for sharing.
SilkenPetal chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Update...NOW! I want to see what happens, I must see what happens. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING SO GOOD AND THEN LEAVE IT!
Garden Celandine chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is beautiful. Please continue it; I can't wait for the "meet the family" part. ;)

Happy writing,

GC
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is a lovely piece. Thank you for geting it out of your brain.

I find it amazing that at the tender age of 16 you were able to so succinctly put in words the scope of love and all of its conotations. At the tender age of 40, I sit here and absorb it all in rapt concentration.

Your characterazation ( forgive the spelling. I live on spell check ) for Jareth was beautiful for the type of Jareth you needed to portray. You blended in the paradox of love and teasing cruelty perfectly.

I have a bit of trouble believing a 16 year old Sarah not having at least 3 tantrums, if not out of frustration, then because of the hormones. Hell, hormones still run rampant with me and I've gone through 5 pregnancies !

Again, thank you for sharing this.
Jaffee Leeds chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
If you don't keep writing this story I will kill you! I must have more. I have cried and laughed and wept over this story so far. Keep the emotional rollercoaster coming!
SilkenPetal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I wish you would update, I know you are probably busy but, I miss this story so much.
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
It's been a while... Updated or no, this remains a wonderful collection of moments and emotions and superb writing.
Simkin chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
This is a beautifully written story, and it saddens me to see that it hasn't been updated since last year...

I hope you return to this fanfiction soon, with ideas anew to finish this piece!
SilkenPetal chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Uhm, yeah, you really need to update, Don't you think you have tortured us long enough. You arent going to be one of those people who writes this amazingly wonderful story then suddemly drops off the face of the earth. Because I love this story much to much to let you stop writing it. Please update some time soon.
Shabopo chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
*snort*

"'so, why do you talk with a South London accent?'

Jareth blinked, taken (for once) by surprise, 'Why? Don't you like it?'"

...absolutely hilarious. Please, continue!
Casseeinamirror chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
omfg that was amazing! totaly addictive please update soon. the plot is complex and your writing flows with imagination and creativity. you are a great writer. you have encaptured a plot that i hadnt ever even considered to be possible. and remarkably you have kept them in their characters. a very good effort and i hope to see much more of you.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
This is a wonderful story idea. There are few fics I've found that deal with Jareth and Sarah having children, and that's something that I love to read about. And "Evil Jareth" is just so hot! You do a wonderful job kepping them in character. I can't wait for the next chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »