Reviews for Blots and Scratchings Out
BlackRose423 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very articulate, I really like it. It's too much of a cliffhanger to end there, please write more!
AmZ chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
You know, every time I read the words "The market had degenerated into orgy," I think of the Family Guy episode where some big wig gets nailed on the head with a golf ball and instructs his broker to invest in "waffles, tasty waffles," plunging all exchanges from London to Tokyo into... well, a waffle orgy.

In other news, what posessed you to give instruction to our Suethor? God forbid she might actually learn something - and then whom will we MST?

*looks below*

On second thought, I take it back - she's in no danger of learning.
bryblumer120 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
So basically, this was entirely crap. You blabbered on about a pen that talks and respect from snape. It had no point...or if it did...you didn't make it clear enough.

This is completely pathetic. You made up a bunch of names that I'm sure your SO proud of and that was the extent of talent in this short load of garbage.

Maybe you should also take thte time to EDIT! Most good author's know all about editing. But then again, your full of shit, so never mind.

Maybe you should google up "bitch" before you write another word.
CeleryBunch chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Lets be honest, i didnt even read the story, and i already dont like it...Yes, really. Deal with it.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Anyone who uses 'plethorae' in a fanfic gets my vote. I quite enjoyed the foray into the history of wizarding writing implements. And the ending is perfect. I do hope you decide to continue this.
Liz the Factotum chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I think I'm in love.

There will be more...right? Say there'll be more.
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Are you a boy or a girl? This was pretty good.
AmZ chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
So... whose blood does Snape write in?
duj chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Highly original. Great cliffie too.
Dragonero chapter 1 . 2/2/2005