Reviews for Animosity
Ink Penn chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
Wow! Simply, Wow!

It was a lovely read from the beginning to end - well-written, engaging and extremely endearing,

On retrospect, Cedric and Ian's love affair seems a tad too sudden but going with the flow, it feels as if it couldn't possibly have been any other way.

I loved it from the beginning to the end. This deserves so many more readers and reviews! It's going straight to my favourites, at least.

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful read!
Brittany chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Dude, just wanted to say that this story was really great. I loved reading it and it made me smile.
AmeliaMC chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
Aww. That's absolutely smashing. I love the names, so very...British. XD Lovely work of fiction, great job!
CAcherrycola chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This, my aspiring authoris is crap. It's exactly like the movie only gayer. Whatever possed you to write this was not only retarted, but on acid. Oh well, you were so expressive too, I was all getting into it and then i realized it sounded exactly like the movie. Write your own stuff. It's better that way.
glassneko chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
That was wonderful! The names were a bit annoying at first, (there is a replace function in a lot of programs now, so you don't have to do it manually) but all in all, a lovely story! It was sweet, and I would love to see more!
Verwijderde account chapter 12 . 4/25/2005
Really wonderful story!

There should be more Mark/Daniel's stories.

And I like the names.
SilentShadow007 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
*feeling rather stupid after going back and reading the author's notes*

Ignore my earlier question. *blushes* I just sort of skim over the author's notes. Heh heh.
SilentShadow007 chapter 12 . 2/24/2005
I really liked this fic. Why aren't there more Mark/Danel slash, I wonder. Which leads me to something that perplexed me throughout the story. Why are the names different? Do you live in a different country where the names are changed in the book/movie? Just wondering.

"The more gays the gayer." I loved that line! It was so in-character for Bridget!

Keep up the good work; this fic was awesome! _